• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Tournament II: M. Night Style!

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
So you are saying you can't play in about an hour and a half/hour and 45 minutes?

Since I'll be able to play first, it looks like you are avoiding to play me! I think that should mean an automatic loss for you, and I advance onward! I will flake my way through this tournament!
Luckily, I can play. Any other day and I wouldn't be able to. And he said whoever I can play first. ME not YOU. I'll play both of you because there's no way you can possibly beat me. Astro might, but you have 0 chance.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
whoo fun game. for some reason i thought i had a timeout left on that last drive and then i noticed i didn't too late!

i thought after thomas got knocked out i'd get jacked but i hung in there BRAVELY!

Rorschach

See, I should have the Giants right now. Striker didn't even get to play. :| I'd destroy you for that comment you made about trading them!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
See, I should have the Giants right now. Striker didn't even get to play. :| I'd destroy you for that comment you made about trading them!
If you want to play as the Giants, be my guest.

DMczaf

4080_2.gif

Ramirez

BigAT said:
The sobering reality that you have to give up the Steelers and go back to the Raiders.

Well, he always has comfort in knowing he has a lockdown CB, something the Steelers don't have.

Top Bottom