• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest |OT| Michael Emerson plays a mysterious dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesssss this will be fantastic. Today i spend some time watching random clips from season one on youtube and it reminded me of how awesome the show really is. The cura te ipsum final scene was intense. omg yes!

also in that trailer:
finch with red reticule

wooot

Just watched "Foe". Alan Dale is so fucking good as Kohl. Great ending to the episode as well.

Watching "Get Carter" now. Most of this show is amazing... but these flashbacks are fucking painful. Carter's flashbacks suuuuuuck.

Leeness

Just started watching season 1 tonight. Determined to get 'er done before season 2 starts.

Watched the first two tonight. Really really cool concept. Very excited to watch Ben and Jesus vigilante justice :D

Just started watching season 1 tonight. Determined to get 'er done before season 2 starts.

Watched the first two tonight. Really really cool concept. Very excited to watch Ben and Jesus vigilante justice :D

You will not regret it! One of the best shows on TV, period.

Trust me, you are in for an awesome ride.

Dilly

Banned

Did the same a few months back and started watching it without expectations, absolutely loved it.

Coincidentally, I also called them Ben and Jesus. :lol

First cast photo for Season 2:

102228_d1017bfip84.jpg

Finished up to 'Flesh and Blood' today. Got about four episodes left in my Season 1 Rewatch, will probably finish it tomorrow. Fuck, this show is so damned good. Elias is an awesome villain, I hope makes a reappearance in Season 2.

Omg what, just found out who Elias was. Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but OH. Didn't expect that at all.

I know, that scene was so awesome, it hit me out of left field.

I hope Season 2 explains exactly who Scarface is and why he's always disguised as a cop and so unflinchingly loyal to Elias.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Omg what, just found out who Elias was. Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but OH. Didn't expect that at all.

Oh man, that's a great moment.

Scarface is one of the better mystery villains I've seen on a show. Has more than a couple of "oh shit, it's him!" moments during the year.

Decado

First couple of episodes were rather mediocre, IMO. Seems like the standard network procedural with two good leads. Very PG goodie-two-shoes. Does it grow a spine and get more interesting?

Gila

First couple of episodes were rather mediocre, IMO. Seems like the standard network procedural with two good leads. Very PG goodie-two-shoes. Does it grow a spine and get more interesting?

Yeah it gets better, good character and plot development. I mean don't let us hype the hell outta it, but for a CBS show it is definitely worth the watch. Just don't go expecting Breaking Bad

e/ NotTheGuyYouKill, i'll get those requests soon. Been kinda busy

netguy503

so was
Amy Acker
in Season 1? Spoiling that as I don't know if that person has shown up yet or not as I don't watch the show. But MAN, the things I would do to that person.

And having your first episode be the season 2 premiere is WEIRD ( I was part of a focus group for the show).

Yeah it gets better, good character and plot development. I mean don't let us hype the hell outta it, but for a CBS show it is definitely worth the watch. Just don't go expecting Breaking Bad

e/ NotTheGuyYouKill, i'll get those requests soon. Been kinda busy

No worries, bro. Haven't begun the OT myself. We're still a couple weeks out.

so was
Amy Acker
in Season 1? Spoiling that as I don't know if that person has shown up yet or not as I don't watch the show. But MAN, the things I would do to that person.

And having your first episode be the season 2 premiere is WEIRD ( I was part of a focus group for the show).
Yeah, she was in Season 1...although seeing the season 2 premiere first would pretty much spoil the episode she's in. Her character was also in another episode, but wasn't visible.

Yeah, she was in Season 1...although seeing the season 2 premiere first would pretty much spoil the episode she's in. Her character was also in another episode, but wasn't visible.

Wait, she was in another episode besides the finale?

Oh, you mean the episode with Root before she was shown, yeah

And just watched the final four episodes of Season 1 in a row today and the Epic Season One Rewatch is done!

Fuck, this is a good show. As good as I remembered when I first watched the season as it aired. Love it so much. The season finale is so fantastic. Michael Emerson's facial expressions in his final scene of the season finale was probably one of the greatest "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING" expressions I've ever seen.

So hyped for Season 2.

tumblr_m3h71dFaCs1r695ty.gif

There is so much Reese/Finch slash fiction/art out there. It's disturbing.

Nobility

Banned
When is the S2 thread going up?

Just finish my season 1 re-watch, oh how I have missed this show.

I spent half an hour on YouTube digging up what clues they are setting up for S2, loving the direction and it sounds like they are trying to shake things up while staying loyal to the fans.

At this point, I really want to find out more about (S1 spoiler)
Nathan, I have a general idea of what he wanted to do but I wonder how it ties to his death.

Root...the concept of her character drive me wild with naughty thoughts, so good.

I think I will re-watch the last two episodes a day before S2 begins but I am in full hype mode, I need this now please!

Leeness

There is so much Reese/Finch slash fiction/art out there. It's disturbing.

I'm so into them as super buddies, but.... not gonna lie, I can see why there is slash stuff. :p

Edit: Just watched 12-15, so good. I love all of these characters. Carter and Fuscoe, hahaha, I love that they're both in on it, but not in on each other. "CARTER IS LOOKING INTO YOU." "It's fine." "FUSCOE IS LOOKING INTO THINGS." "Don't worry about it."

Edit2: Finch and Reese playing babysitter hahaha. <3

Hahahaha super high Finch. Amazing.

Lonestar

Maybe one day I'll be bothered to claim a topic starter, but I just never care to try.

Let's vote between the two. My vote is for "This Show is Being Watched" of course.

I hope more POI's from season 1 return this season to help Reese and Finch.

Decado

13 eps in. Still not getting the love. I get a Burn Notice vibe, which is as good/bad as you care to take it. Very solid for a network show and it is very easy watching...but even the lower tier cable shows absolutely demolish it, IMO.

I'll probably finish the season and go from there. Takes the place of Burn Notice (got sick of it) as a light show I can watch while doing other things if I feel like it.

Leeness

Four more episodes, gonna finish either tomorrow or Thursday. I love dis shoooooow. It's just really clicked with me. <3 I love Reese, I love Finch, I love Fusco, I love Carter. Maaaaan.

Edit: episode 20 spoilers
Reese's partner! :O Wanna know what she wants! Shooting Agent Snow.

Reese's old girlfriend, no :(

Edit: THAT FINALE.

7mMxt.gif

WHERE IS HE?!

Lonestar

Can't wait. Can't Wait.

Can't help the guy that compares it to Burn Notice. Just don't see it, but aight.

Like the 2 main characters.
Like the 2 supporting characters.
Has some good villains (Elias, Root, Scarface Cop, Agent Snow, the vast amounts of corrupt cops)
Liked some of the reoccurring characters (Nathan, Reese's CIA partner, Zoe)
Introduced me to UNKLE (had heard of the group, but never really listened to anything of theirs)
I liked the majority of the standalone stories.
Like the musical score, same guy from Game of Thrones.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
This show is really good; I wish I would have checked it out sooner. I suppose the good news is I can just marathon through all of season 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom