• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

Verelios

I'm really hoping that timetokill and Verelios are scum, because if they're town we kinda deserve to lose for being so terrible
Is this because I'm sticking on Burb? Why does this make you flustered? If I remember you also wanted a cop role to counterclaim.

What are the chances that

1. The game has a GF

2. Monkey hit GF on her first shot

Yeah, it's possible that may be true, but there's a lot of other factors to consider here. and TTK is right, hey_monkey death is the most beneficial to town. Not sure why Blarg is against it right now.

I BELIEVE hey_monkey doesn't just have 2-shots. I think she's doing a gambit.

Also, more pertinently; her staying alive into Tonight is another exposed domino of Power for scum to ponder toppling or not, between me and her. We need to make their NK decision-making as complicated as possible. If only I continue forward, scum would be definitely targeting me (and especially if Sky is actually a Godfather) and I don't think the Town Doctor or whoever Protective Role out there is (and there must be one considering my Strong Role-modifier) would be trusting of me enough to warrant their blessing of invulnerability.

It's a new 50ppp page:

Yeah, fuck you too, Launch.

UNVOTE: SkyOdin

VOTE: Darryl

Or Burbeting.

Then I kill SkyOdin for you Tonight. If the Town Doctor wants to protect me or hey_monkey Tonight, that's up to them. My kill is a Strong kill so it will penetrate any attempt of a Doctor or Bodyguard to shield my target. The kill is guaranteed. Barring Switcher intervention (I'm not sure if a Switcher can redirect my Strong kill or not) fucking my aim up, it's a simple plan.

Just to remind everyone, I'm 2 votes away from being lynched.

The current vote count is here. (I hoped I linked that correctly)

Don't be an ass and please catch up on what's happened in the thread and comment on it, on my offer on the table, before you drop your vote. Don't be like Launchpad.

Maybe we should lynch Launch

Reasons:
- "lynch Launch" is fun to say
- "launch the 'lynch launch' lynch initiative is even MORE fun to say
- if I can step away from Metal Slug long enough to be here for a pretty important vote then I think launch can too

Dr. Worm

Banned
why does a neutral need a kill, let alone a strong one

aside from whatever happened to WAMD yesterday, which may have been one-off or scum or who knows, town doesn't look like it's got much of anything in terms of lethal force; thus, scum probably isn't packing defensive roles, because there's barely anything for a scum doctor to protect themselves from

that would imply that a strong kill is aimed at town defensive roles. how is that strong kill useful to town?

How many scum are there in this game, Worm ?

too many

Give me a number, Worm. 4 or 5 seems likely, right?

Also what you should be thinking with your post is not how many vanilla we have but how many liars we have

I'm sure most of them are lying for town reasons though

so, I'm super active and then I'm not for 24 hours, and in the interest of transparency, announce it so everyone will know why I'm just putting a vote on Blarg?

fuck me, right?

Lifeline

Guys, I know this is a tough spot and having a chance to take a neutral out from play is a tempting offer, but this is also the chance for a great opportunity.

It's about time Town played dirty. Everyday scum kills one of ours in the middle of the night while we sit and wait to democratically lynch someone in the morning. And yeah, Blarg was one of those scum. He killed our beloved Natiko.

But old Blarg is dead. Punished Blarg is here and Punished Blarg can be used.

Blarg can be town's strongest weapon. A WMD. It's now the time for town to fight in the night. This is a war and you don't destroy your own weapon in times of war.

So cry havoc, and let slip the Blarg of war.

WzAjYzs.gif

#UnleashTheBlarg

Verelios

what's the question you're asking? that just looks like rhetorical shade

what information do you want from me
No, my question is what compels you to protect Burb? It's a legitimate question.

Or maybe it's just coincidental that you two agree on X amount of things. If I was going to throw shadd, it wouldn't be rhetorical.

Guys, I know this is a tough spot and having a chance to take a neutral out from play is a tempting offer, but this is also the chance for a great opportunity.

It's about time Town played dirty. Everyday scum kills one of ours in the middle of the night while we sit and wait to democratically lynch someone in the morning. And yeah, Blarg was one of those scum. He killed our beloved Natiko.

But old Blarg is dead. Punished Blarg is here and Punished Blarg can be used.

Blarg can be town's strongest weapon. A WMD. It's now the time for town to fight in the night. This is a war and you don't destroy your own weapon in times of war.

So cry havoc, and let slip the Blarg of war.

WzAjYzs.gif

#UnleashTheBlarg

You fucking get it, Lifeline.

You fucking understand me.

Dr. Worm

Banned
No, my question is what compels you to protect Burb? It's a legitimate question.

Or maybe it's just coincidental that you two agree on X amount of things. If I was going to throw shadd, it wouldn't be rhetorical.

that's fair

I'd say it's coincidence, since I could see Burb being the type to bus hard, and I've been careening wildly in my mind between him being supertown and megascum. He'd probably say the same thing about me

Verelios

that's fair

I'd say it's coincidence, since I could see Burb being the type to bus hard, and I've been careening wildly in my mind between him being supertown and megascum. He'd probably say the same thing about me
So what you're trying to say is Burb appears null to you? Is that a collective opinion?

Its a joke guys lighten up in these dark times ahead.

I don't know how to feel about Blargs plan its like making a deal with the devil cause what if he betrays us or what if he is actually scum.

LOL BB.

Thing is, once we find more likely scum, lynching Blarg becomes less and less priority. And then oops, he casts the tiebreak vote to lynch the doctor because he has a different wincon than town. We just watched this in Arkham.

It comes down to whether or not we trust Blargonaut.

Verelios

LOL BB.

Thing is, once we find more likely scum, lynching Blarg becomes less and less priority. And then oops, he casts the tiebreak vote to lynch the doctor because he has a different wincon than town. We just watched this in Arkham.

Do you think we can trust Blarg with this deal Monkey? Realistically, would he shoot for us? I'd want to say he would if he wanted to live, but it's also possible who he kills doesn't make a difference.
sure, whatever helps you sleep at night
Being flippant is always a good indicator of trust.

LOL BB.

How do you figure?

Let's say we make this deal with the Blarg devil. We tell him to kill Sparks tonight. Outcomes:

1. If he does as he says, two people will die tonight if he's telling the truth. This will verify Blarg as long Sparks is one of the deaths. And nobody is gonna miss sparks based on his history so far.

2. If only one person dies, we know that either Blarg is scum, or scum decided not to kill in order to make Blarg look bad. Which is stupid, but hey, scum wasted a night, so not too bad. Lynch Blarg tomorrow.

I guess it's possible that scum could kill Sparks overnight and Blarg would say scum simply missed, but in that case i say fuck it, lynch Blarg tomorrow anyway because Sparks is such a stupid kill for scum to make that I refuse to believe they'd do it.

3. If nobody dies, big win for town, plus Blarg is lying, lynch Blarg tomorrow.

Sophia

Votes haven't changed so...

Day 3 votes

timetokill (0)
launchpadmcq 2173 (2183)

blargonaut (7)
hey_monkey 2175 (2581)
burbeting 2178
palmer_v1 2180
launchpadmcq 2183 (2291)
skyodin 2276
acohrs 2407 (2615)
nomadic sparks 2408 (2723)
isaacnukem 2434 (2596)
dr. worm 2504 (2509)
lifeline 2666 (2721)
hey_monkey 2704
dr. worm 2712
darryl 2793
lifeline 2841 (2883)
launchpadmcq 2924

palmer_v1 (0)
isaacnukem 2177 (2434)

nomadic sparks (0)
timetokill 2361 (2438)

skyodin (1)
nomadic sparks 2368 (2385)
blargonaut 2818 (2928)
isaacnukem 2869

hey_monkey (1)
timetokill 2438
lifeline 2518 (2666)

blackbuzzard (1)
acohrs 2615

monkey (1)
nomadic sparks 2723

acohrs (0)
blackbuzzard 2724 (2931)

darryl (2)
blargonaut 2928
lifeline 2937

burbeting (1)
verelios 2932

An up to date vote count can be found here

Majority is 9

Day 3 ends in:

blu_1496091600.png

Lifeline

We are doomed. Feels like the titanic right now.

Yeah man and we're heading straight for the iceblarg. Do you wanna crash right into that iceblarg because the iceblarg is neutral? Or do you want to fucking transform into a boat robot and pick up the iceblarg and harness it's power?

Maybe you should get off it

Join my crew

Postpone your judgment

10 nights afore the mast, will ye serve?

Pizzas with me

Yeah man and we're heading straight for the iceblarg. Do you wanna crash right into that iceblarg because the iceblarg is neutral? Or do you want to fucking transform into a boat robot and pick up the iceblarg and harness it's power?

So then if i do join who you propose we lynch?

Do you think we can trust Blarg with this deal Monkey? Realistically, would he shoot for us? I'd want to say he would if he wanted to live, but it's also possible who he kills doesn't make a difference.

I think Blarg is playing town is what I think. Because town's job isn't to hunt neutrals. He maybe helps us once but everyone seems quick to remember that only evens the score - and if whomever we pick for him to shoot is town, he's actually killed two towns, we lynch another town by mistake, and scum gets a kill. Game just got a hell of a lot closer to a scum win.

I believe I'm likely to keep my vote on Blarg. I dunno if I trust him but I am sure not feeling great about town right now.

I mean, I guess we could no lynch if we were that worried about it, but generally I'm not a fan of town no lynching because I want more information

I suppose we could lynch a "vanilla" town person like I've been suggesting with monkey since we'd get a bunch of info and they're the admittedly least useful members

Curious what Blarg thinks

So then if i do join who you propose we lynch?

My vote's currently on Darryl. My reasons are scattered across the few previous pages, but essentially I BELIEVE he's scum after what he did and said about the Swamped defenders in the last 10 minutes, almost as if he knew Swamped was about to flip scum and was trying to paint us as much as possible with defensive #scumtells to prepare us for mislynch in the coming Days. My other suggestion was Burbeting, who also participated in the last 10-minute potential bussing of Swamped Yesterday.

hey_monkey suggests Nomadic Sparks. If you have your own suggestion for who you scum-read, you could offer that up, but we're coming to the close of Day and if you want to trust my side of Today's argument, then we need to agree on a single scum-read individual as soon as possible.

Verelios

I think Blarg is playing town is what I think. Because town's job isn't to hunt neutrals. He maybe helps us once but everyone seems quick to remember that only evens the score - and if whomever we pick for him to shoot is town, he's actually killed two towns, we lynch another town by mistake, and scum gets a kill. Game just got a hell of a lot closer to a scum win.

I believe I'm likely to keep my vote on Blarg. I dunno if I trust him but I am sure not feeling great about town right now.
You should never be sure of town because we're more often wrong than right. But sometimes there are flashes of insight that make scum hunting a lot easier.

Anyway... I'm iffy on the plan of having Blarg shoot NS today. You can't be 100% sure he's scum just because he's MIA.

We can't be 100% sure of anything.

I'd consider a non Blarg lynch but it's a hard sell. I don't understand why everyone else seems totes cool with the Natiko lynch. Any interest in naming lynch desire orders likewe did d2? Top four?

Verelios

It's not that he's MIA, it's that even when he's here he might as well not be
This is what I mean. If he offers us something substantial then I'd be interested, but if he's not going to then I'm going to take that as him not caring. At which point I'd probably vote him.

I mean, I guess we could no lynch if we were that worried about it, but generally I'm not a fan of town no lynching because I want more information

I suppose we could lynch a "vanilla" town person like I've been suggesting with monkey
since we'd get a bunch of info and they're the admittedly least useful members

Curious what Blarg thinks

Palmer is right there. But I've committed to Darryl because I'm afraid this won't go through because of target indecision between us.

Top Bottom