• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of cunning stunts and desperate punts

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
So, his campaign is suspended, that means the Republicans cant take money on his behalf right?

You done fucked up son.

Thought this was interesting...

Osama-bin-Bush.jpg

X26

Banned
:lol

Wow, that entire interview is ridiculous, she in no way seemed qualified to be a town mayor, let alone a vp

I can just imagine the campaign faking an injury so she doesn't have to do a debate

Trurl said:
McCain is screwing up so badly that it almost feels like we don't need an election.

All that Obama has to do now is avoid becoming arrogant.

it's gonna be pretty difficult for Obama to get rid of his skin color

snacknuts

we all knew her
harSon said:
There is absolutely no way Biden can come off as anything but a bully in next weeks VP debate, she's flat out retarded and does not deserve such a commanding title as Vice President.

I'm seriously amazed she only has the one retarded kid.

Rur0ni

I posted this question earlier, but what goes on with McCain's money now that he won't be running ads?

I find it hard to believe his campaign would just.. give up and speak about "Country First".

Edit:

Rasmussen Markets... Obama has jumped +4. McCain down -3.

Gary Whitta said:
Palin's tactic on the Rick Davis question was pure genius:

Couric: asks original question
Palin: parrots canned response
Couric: follows up questioning the response and asking for clarification
Palin: long pause, then repeats original canned response word-for-word

READY TO LEAD
Holy smokes did that freak me out. I think she's a fembot.

harSon

Banned
I have absolutely no faith in the American people's ability to weed out bullshit, I fully expect people to eat up Mccain's bullshit while foaming at the mouth at his sheer 'maverickness'.

Trakdown

artredis1980 said:
ABC News BReaking: McCain wants to delay VP debates as well

I guess when somebody called his campaign the no-talk express, he went "Great fuckin' idea! We can't be wrong if we don't talk!"

McCain camp to propose postponing VP debate

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/...ning-vp-debate/

McCain supporter Sen. Lindsey Graham tells CNN the McCain campaign is proposing to the Presidential Debate Commission and the Obama camp that if there's no bailout deal by Friday, the first presidential debate should take the place of the VP debate, currently scheduled for next Thursday, October 2 in St. Louis.

In this scenario, the vice presidential debate between Joe Biden and Sarah Palin would be rescheduled for a date yet to be determined, and take place in Oxford, Mississippi, currently slated to be the site of the first presidential faceoff this Friday.

oh, so it all now makes sense.

Trurl

Banned
Seriously, this is just sad.

We're being deprived a decent election. If Obama is sky high in the polls by election day (which he should be) I think I might use it as an opportunity to vote third party, in 2004 I voted for Kerry because I was afraid Ohio would go to Bush, I might have more confidence to leave the two party system this time around.

GhaleonEB said:
Palin just got beaten to death in an interview with Katie Couric.

Palin next faces Joe Biden in a 90-minute debate.

I've said it before, but I've never been sadder about Russert's death than since the advent of Palin. That Meet the Press interview would have been LEGENDARY.

TDG

Banned
Wow. The first debate being moved could've been a good political move. Now asking for more debates to be moved, and in general causing a ruckus is definitely not a good thing for McCain, and he's going to be looking very unprofessional and unprepared. Not good. Someone at he McCain campaign needs to get fired before this election goes from interestingly close to laughably out-of-reach for McCain.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
RiZ III said:
The Republicans are such fucking clowns. First they give us Bush and if he wasn't incompetent enough, they now try to get Palin as VP!! Its just ridiculous, really, it isn't even funny. I mean what the hell are they trying to do to this country?

You know she's going to be president if McCain wins.

I'm telling you, she's going to bail out eventually. If McCain wins, probably soon after the election.

GhaleonEB

TDG said:
Wow. The first debate being moved could've been a good political move. Now asking for more debates to be moved, and in general causing a ruckus is definitely not a good thing for McCain, and he's going to be looking very unprofessional and unprepared. Not good. Someone at he McCain campaign needs to get fired before this election goes from interestingly close to laughably out-of-reach for McCain.
And asking to move the entirely unrelated, and un-impacted veep debate, reveals this ruse for what it is. No more hiding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom