• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 imagined in different colors

Ahmed360

OOOOh Myyyyy Gooood!!!

Just WoW, WoooHooo!!!!

I know it might be a little bit too much, but I really love the Golden PS4!

Daaamn that's hoot!

I would totally pay 599$ for that ;-)

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
White, different gold, and silver are sooooo hot. O__O

Shit makes me want to wait on different colors. But I'll probably buy a Slim PS4 anyway, so I'll just do it then.

It's pretty funny how the least appealing color of the console seems to be Black though, it really doesn't do it justice like the brighter colors. It's an extremely well designed system.

UrbanRats

whats_in_the_box.png

On the bottom right it says "Black", so i assume a white version is coming 99%.
Besides, both the VITA and the Xperia phones/tablets have a white version too.

Gamespawn

They should make a limited run of stars n stripes for the military. Give like 500,000 of those away for free and write them off as donations.

Omg, that white looks fantastic.

I just hate the material/look of the matte black they went with. It looks super fucking cheap and old school IMO. Its the one thing I think the Xbox One has over the PS4.

ChryZ

Holy shit, that white one pushed my WANT button so hard. Sony, make it so. Okay guys, we need another hashtag thingy.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The only one I like is the light purple. But black is still best.

Edit : net yaroze grey would look amazing.

MercuryLS

Banned
I tweeted Yoshida and Boyes the pic of the white PS4, probably won't do anything but it's worth trying. Boyes reads GAF right? If you're reading this please make a White PS4 happen!

I wish it were possible to get a white one for launch.

The more I look at the white PS4 the more apparent the elegance in design becomes.

Same, it's not as apparent in black.

btkadams

whats_in_the_box.png

On the bottom right it says "Black", so i assume a white version is coming 99%.
Besides, both the VITA and the Xperia phones/tablets have a white version too.

sorry to ruin your day, but the ps vita box has always said the colour too, and it didn't launch with white.

of course, there is a 99% chance that white will come down the road, since there have been various colours of all playstation systems released.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I'm digging that white one. Silver is a close second. Something about white electronics just does it for me.

Purple and White look like official colors...very nice..

Won't get my hopes up though, for some strange reasons, colors never seem to come to the U.S outside of special game bundles.

Top Bottom