• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 imagined in different colors

tusken77

Hg0UgjG.png

Good grief, the white version is beautiful. I could imagine it in the All is Full of Love video operating the robotics.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
The white one looks like Sony's version of the Wii. I like it. Looks classy.

Silver is not bad either.

The others are awful.

Bazza

The white one looks great, I would like to see one the same colour as my silver Viera TV. The silver version of the ps4 looks tacky.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I already kind of felt this way, but seeing the hardware in other colors like white (which will inevitably happen) leads me to feel pretty confident in saying that this is the best-looking console ever.

Betty

Banned
I'd almost consider waiting for the white one if I didn't already know it wasn't coming out anytime soon.

But make that white Dualshock 4 appear soon Sony!

big_z

Blue light would look better :D

i like my version with red light better. it stands out a bit more and gives the white a bit of an aggressive edge. blue works better with the standard black. plus wii already had the white system with blue led thing.

i really hope the front bits glow in the final design. it adds that little something thats missing from the current press shots. kinda wish sony would make the buttons a little nice with brighter symbol colors. pastel colors remind me of old people.

Top Bottom