• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Showcase |OT| (09/16/20 - 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm UK / 6am AET)

Sorry, but peasants are not allowed.

However, plenty of tickets for the November 10th train.

ZXSGYUs.gif
This isn't right, it is unfair! 🤬

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Let's GOOOOOO!

GTA6
DRAGONS DOGMA 2
BLOODBORNE 2
FINAL FANTASY XVI
STREET FIGHTER 6
NEW SONY JAPAN IP
PSVR 2

DISC PS5 AT ÂŁ349 AND DIGITAL ONLY PS5 AT ÂŁ250

MY HYPE! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

Pejo

Damn, the one day I have to be in the office for work. I'm looking forward to the after-show summary this evening.

INC

So just realised, on the stream they're playing the new HZD trailer

At the beginning, she says the 'old ones' and it shows a plane wreck and a u boat in a jungle, that a call back to uncharted?

Last edited:

Meowzers

My plans have been with Series X. Better visuals and Game Pass is amazing. But their first party games are straight wiggidy wack, yo.

Would love to go with PS5, if disk version is at about the same price point as Series X. But much prefer asymmetrical analog sticks...though I want to feel how haptic feedback really is like. Confused lol. If it's a strong show tonight with price and dates included, then it may sway my decision towards PS5.

Bruh seriously if its 399 wrap it the fuck up even low end 9 vs 12 tf aint no body about to pick xbox over ps. At that price plus that big ass souls following 399 will be a killshot for sure.

At 399 the power disadvtage will deff not be an issue for most. who would pass that up? 100 dollars more than the series s and youre getting a true next gen system the S is great value but sony id making it very hard IF it is 399.

trikster40

MF! I have to pick up my daughter in 20 minutes!! Gonna miss the showcase! How long til it’s online and in 4K? I’m going on media blackout.

Top Bottom