• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Showcase |OT| (09/16/20 - 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm UK / 6am AET)

cudiye

hype214lejmr.jpg

Have I missed the train? Guess ill have to catch the next one. :messenger_winking_tongue:

1 ticket please

Chun Swae

Banned
Really excited to see if they show TLOU 2 multiplayer today. Still gushing over the aspect of them adding the fluidity and combat of the main game into a deathmatch. They also could add in a mode with PvE zombies and clickers on the map or BR. We'll see how ambitious they choose to be

JMZ555

Really excited to see if they show TLOU 2 multiplayer today. Still gushing over the aspect of them adding the fluidity and combat of the main game into a deathmatch. They also could add in a mode with PvE zombies and clickers on the map or BR. We'll see how ambitious they choose to be

This is my top hope, followed by demons souls being a launch game.

Yoboman

Bed time predictions before I wake early for 6am Sydney showing :lollipop_anxious_sweat:

Spiderman MM gameplay and launch title
Demons Souls gameplay and launch title
Gran Turismo 7 trailer - December
Ratchet - April. But maybe a no show for this conference
COD gameplay
Project Athia is FFXVI and its not exclusive
Last of Us Factions trailer
Uncharted Sully trailer
God of War 2 gameplay - but its a short teaser
UI section with create features detailed
Cloud demoing highlighted. PS Plus and Now as one product
$399 and $449

-Arcadia-

Banned
Really happy to see my ticket that I booked a month ago is still valid. Lol.

I’m trying to keep my expectations managed (we did just have a great showing literally a couple of months ago), but I am so excited. I can’t wait to see more of the games in particular, like Miles Morales.

sixamp

I know everyone is gonna lose their shit watching this event because sony fans are like apple fans but I just hope what's shown off is for the immediate future not 2022 or holiday 2021. I also hope there's no in-game fancy camera work to try and show off the visuals, I hate when devs do that.

Vick

Oh man, is it too late for a ticket?

I really need one please, if they show Silent Hills i could legit die, need to leave something behind!

tenor.gif

sixamp

General predictions

$499
$399

Spiderman MM - sizzle real
Horizon - sizzle real
GT - sizzle real
R&C gameplay
FF - logo with in-engine sizzle real for 15 seconds
RE8 - sizzle real
How - logo, voice on a black screen

Sizzle real of all announcements so far.

TLOU 2 ps5 edition
Quantic dreams new game logo

Call of duty exclusiveness

Psnow being bundle for free with the console

JonnyMP3

Are you saying we vacuum seal them in? Alright, but, those pouches about to become body bags. At least they won't smell.
Bit morbid sir.
No, with Cerny technology we can somehow fit everybody onto an ocean like this and then sail on into the unknown.

Bet there's a Kraken in the water involved somehow...

chilichote

I think if Sony wants to be aggressive they will charge €499 for the Standard and €399 for the DE, but I think more likely that they will charge €499 for the Standard and €429 for the DE. I would prefer to pay 449€ for the standard PS5, as I am of course interested in this.

We will find out soon!

Last edited:

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Bit morbid sir.
No, with Cerny technology we can somehow fit everybody onto an ocean like this and then sail on into the unknown.

Bet there's a Kraken in the water involved somehow...

OMG, you're right. I'm sorry, don't know where my head went..... I really hope there's no Kraken in there. I love sailing, I don't like sea monsters.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
so, what will be the reaction if this presentation doesn`t finally reveal pricing an release date?

That's what the event is for. I think it's the people expecting multiple huge bombshell game announcements that are in for the disappointment.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Ok I'm taking a few hours break, if you you want a ticket make sure you at least mention me to get my attention cuz it's kinda hard to keep track on ticket requests
So if I miss anyone pm me or JonnyMP3 to remind me 👍
hype2172dikpe.jpg

Last edited:

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
General predictions

$499
$399

Spiderman MM - sizzle real
Horizon - sizzle real
GT - sizzle real
R&C gameplay
FF - logo with in-engine sizzle real for 15 seconds
RE8 - sizzle real
How - logo, voice on a black screen

Sizzle real of all announcements so far.

TLOU 2 ps5 edition
Quantic dreams new game logo

Call of duty exclusiveness

Psnow being bundle for free with the console
They will have gameplay other than R&C. I can't imagine that's all they show again.

GonSama

I'm thinking they are going to reveal something big: FFXVI, Silent Hill or GOW 2... let's see what will be shown.

Ok I'm taking a few hours break, if you you want a ticket make sure you at least mention me to get my attention cuz it's kinda hard to keep track on ticket requests
So if I miss anyone pm me or JonnyMP3 to remind me 👍

Any tickets left? :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom