• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psycho glues a dozen razor blades onto playground equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFa

0FEtOXa.jpg
That's fucked up.
ibmjpoZ3JN1Pn.gif

Ikael

Terrible, they ought to be punished. But nope, you don't need to be a literal psycho in order to do that. I remember my high school classmates doing equally terrible things just in order to get shock value (oh, and "dem lulz").

Shadowof

Neo Member
I'm not saying that at all, though. What I'm saying is that he should make sure the kid is good, you know? Maybe those blades were dipped into something.

I don't see the dad being calm in the situation, so I'm not trying to make him look like a bad guy,

Hell, not like anyone around here would know what to do. But let's keep trying to get mad at silly shit.
Also you should assume shit, I for one do know what to do in that situation. It's pretty fucking basic first aid. Stop trying to smoke screen your previous bs with comments like this bro.

I'm pretty sure it's just an urban myth but around here the old Magic Mountain in Adelaide apparently had razor blades in the water slide. I never went down the water slide.

LaNaranja

Man this is just evil. Whoever did this needs serious help. I hope the kid doesn't end up being scared to play on playgrounds from now on as a result of this. :/

Sick fuck needs to be locked up and the key thrown away.

This reminds me of when kids used to take chewing gum into the swimming pool, stop midway down a slide and stick it down so that it would go hard quite quickly and cut the next person. Even thats bad enough, but fucking razor blades?

Staab

This is the worst fucking thing ever.
I had a goddamn nightmare once where I was at a water park, I went down a ride and some psycho had put in razor blades in the tube and I got sliced up...

I woke up sweating bullets like never before, thankfully I thought "never in the seven hells would anyone do anything that sick".

This world is full of insanity...

God dammit. Is that a little boys hand covered in blood? If that were my son I would completely lose my shit. Just thinking about someone deliberately hurting him makes me want to scream. Poor little kid.

I suppose the one thing you could take away is that it was not personal to your own actual kid. Whichever asshole did this clearly intended to hurt as many as possible. Which actually makes it worse, but at least it means you don't have to get freaked out over someone being after your own kid.

Still though, what a bullshit thing to do. It almost seems like a really sick prank from an older kid who's sick in the head.

Snake

The worst one though is this:

No, that's not bird poop. That's the putty they used to glue the razer blades to the equipment. There was a razor blade there. Someone was trying to slice a kid, coming down the slide, in the balls.

It takes a lot to really unsettle me, but this did the trick.

Exotoro

It doesn't even look like it's currently bleeding in the picture. Pretty sure it was just took as evidence.

Anyways, I live in the area (Quad Cities), and yeah. Pretty fucked up right there.

0FEtOXa.jpg

No, that's not bird poop. That's the putty they used to glue the razer blades to the equipment. There was a razor blade there. Someone was trying to slice a kid, coming down the slide, in the balls.

that's some fucking SAW shit right there

javac

The person who did this is a massive loser and probably thought that it'd be 'funny' to do this. Hanging around playgrounds with razors on him because he's got nothing else to do. Fucking loser. This person is soo fucking screwed, or at least I hope the culprit is. This shit is soo fucked up.

Mondy

Banned
There is quite an extensive list of serious social disorders on practical display here. Whoever did this is a dangerous individual who needs to be removed from society.

level44

Why the fuck would you take a picture of your child's bleeding hand?

"SHUT UP, TIMMY. I NEED TO POST THIS ON FACEBOOK BECAUSE I'M OUTRAGED. I'LL TRY TO BANDAGE IT UP ONCE WE'RE DONE."

Really? I mean really? I'm not going to give you the answer because hopefully you've worked it out by now.

BY2K

Membero Americo
It doesn't even look like it's currently bleeding in the picture. Pretty sure it was just took as evidence.

Anyways, I live in the area (Quad Cities), and yeah. Pretty fucked up right there.

0FEtOXa.jpg

Jesus Christ.

Lock em up immediately. Whether they're a sick man or a group of teens with a sick sense of humor, they need to be put away after doing shit like this.

This is sick. As a father to a four-year-old and we regularly visit playparks, I would be out for blood if this happened to my daughter.

Please find him.

Please put him in the worst jail in the country for life.

Please make his crime very public to the prisoners there.

Completely agree. Trying to seriously injure and maim little children is pretty fucking high up the list of despicable crimes.

Vagabundo

I can't imagine anyone sane doing something like this, but hopefully he left some forensic evidence behind. When they catch him he needs to be put in a psychiatric hospital for the protection of everyone.

Yager

Banned
Just by thinking of the one in the slide it makes me sick. So glad nobody else got injured. That's some sick shit, I hope they can find out who did it.

Rootbeer

Banned
Looks like the work of a VERY stupid teen or group of teens who thought i'd be absolutely hiiiilarious. Could be an adult, sure, but that feels most likely to me.

bet they aren't laughing now. probably shaking in their boots that someone will find out who did it.

velociraptor

How fucked up of a life -- abuse of every kind imaginable, poverty, neglect, chemical/psychological imbalances -- must one have where trying to hurt children is an option?

The person that did this needs some serious fucking help.

The only help this person needs is a quick slit to the throat. What a sick cunt.

linkboy

I saw this on Facebook and about blew a gasket.

I've got, as many of us here have kids, a 3yr old little boy and let me tell you that if I found out that someone did this and my kid was hurt as a result, I'd probably be sitting behind bars right now because I would beat that scumbag within an inch of his life.

Why, just why?

Camwi

I'm not saying that at all, though. What I'm saying is that he should make sure the kid is good, you know? Maybe those blades were dipped into something.

I don't see the dad being calm in the situation, so I'm not trying to make him look like a bad guy,

Hell, not like anyone around here would know what to do. But let's keep trying to get mad at silly shit.

I was going to say something like "Never have kids," but chances are you're like 12 years old and don't know any better. When you grow up, hopefully you'll realize the dad did the right thing by taking a quick picture for evidence.

andthebeatgoeson

Why the fuck would you take a picture of your child's bleeding hand?

"SHUT UP, TIMMY. I NEED TO POST THIS ON FACEBOOK BECAUSE I'M OUTRAGED. I'LL TRY TO BANDAGE IT UP ONCE WE'RE DONE."
Because we like proof in the age on the internet. The parent probably quickly assessed that the kid wouldn't die and decided that making sure it doesn't happen to another person/kid was a valuable thing. The police searched other playgrounds. That you believe he was concerned about Facebook and not thinking about preventing another kid from being hurt tells more about you than the parent.

Watevaman

Man, I hope they're going to redo all of the mulch/fibar just to be safe. Who knows if he threw some and mixed it in on the ground.

Blades are like my nightmare weapon. I can't imagine what it'd be like to be sliced by one.

When I worked as a gardener the local junkies liked sticking their dirty needles into the plant stems, so when you weeded them you could get spiked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom