• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Punishment Punch Girl: New female protagonist has you beat up freaks!

Village

I said it because you're implying that I'm the only one interpreting your posts that way. Those guys know very well what they're saying and the meaning of those posts is not what you were accusing them of saying. That latter part is what I mean when I said you're trying to start something, deny it or not.

I mean come the fuck on.

Suggesting that that person may wish to go back and look at what they quoted and their response.

As I said before, the starting stuff implication, i something you have derived yourself.

But can we end this already, because to be quite honest, this is going nowhere.

MogCakes

Suggesting that that person may wish to go back and look at what they quoted and their response.

As I said before, the starting stuff implication, i something you have derived yourself.

But can we end this already, because to be quite honest, this is going nowhere.

I'm pretty sure they knew what they were quoting and what they meant with their response. If you don't think telling them that their response makes them look like they support inequality is stirring up shit, then I can see that you're right, this won't go anywhere, because you're being painfully oblivious.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
qrFEE3a.png

Stupid humping robot. He thrusts rapidly but can't see that in an image.

MogCakes

People say shit they do not fully comprehend all the time.Epically on the internet. That is why we learn.

"hey you may wish to reconsider what you are saying because that sounds kind of messed up"
That sounds an ok thing to suggest to a person.

Sure, do you not wish to end this? A person who wanted to end this , would have just ended, clearly you got things to say.

Nah I've said pretty much everything I wanted to say. If you think you're doing them some kind of favor then power to you, but clearly I don't think that's what you were doing. But if you want the last word, go ahead. I insist.

Help, Village thinks I look bad.

Well, it looks like mobile garbage in the video, so not likely. If it was an awesome action game with a quirky sense of humor, like, say, God Hand, I'd be there day one.

yeah... It's kinda sad because I really don't like to play on my cellphone unless it's an AMAZING game.

Top Bottom