Resetera reflects: This place sucks. We want GAF back.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Jun 25, 2018
Unknown Body, Proxima Centauri, 4th O.B.
Wouldn't have been me. I found the ignore function a bit petty to be honest.

I had no problem witnessing all the shit people would spout out, but I have no time for depression/suicidal posts.

Oh, and the one guy that defended beating his kids. Had to put him on there becuase I would have broke the cunts fucking neck otherwise.
Hah, i thought this was Psychocrasha but it hitted me, that was the guy who sent his kids up state to his grandparents, being in debt but still having multiple cars and the wife working for him a few hours a day for no income. And then a month later claims he is going on a trip to China.

Had an amazing PM with this guy, eventually he got ERA banned because it really was too much r/thathappened. Did his username proud.

Could also be a great GAF thread for the history books as it read like a typical GAF thread from back in the day.

Dec 3, 2018
Hah, i thought this was Psychocrasha but it hitted me, that was the guy who sent his kids up state to his grandparents, being in debt but still having multiple cars and the wife working for him a few hours a day for no income. And then a month later claims he is going on a trip to China.

Had an amazing PM with this guy, eventually he got ERA banned because it really was too much r/thathappened. Did his username proud.

Could also be a great GAF thread for the history books as it read like a typical GAF thread from back in the day.
Lol no, not that guy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sh...ase-let-me-know-if-you-would-want-this.27074/

I wonder how China went for him.