• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sailor Moon Crystal |OT| In the name of the manga, I'll entertain you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
That and the Manga version of the events from Black Moon onward are vastly different to the anime.

You have the first anime and the toku if you're that hard up for Dark Kingdom.

Not really, I am just not a huge fan of Dark Moon for reasons.

ILZmzrS.png
That's not Sailor Moon! That's a chicken! A giant chicken!

Ayumi

Just out of curiosity, what did you think of Jouji Shibue's performance, Ayumi?

Love him! PGSM is awesomeee. His transformation sequel is great and DAT BUTT. I'm all for Furuya as the "Main Tux" but I think it's easy to love another actor for the role when you can see his face too.

I wanna slap his cute little butt from the henshin scene.

Really, really wanna watch more PGSM soon. It always gives me so many feelings. ; ~ ;

Ayumi

Zoe

Looks like episode 3 got fixed for the most part in the BD, but they introduced errors into episode 4 in their attempt to make the designs more consistent with the other episodes :\

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like episode 3 got fixed for the most part in the BD, but they introduced errors into episode 4 in their attempt to make the designs more consistent with the other episodes :

Do you have links to some examples?

Ayumi

Top is the original, bottom is the BD

Crap, I thought I did a clever one.

By the way, that Tuxedo Mask frame is really good. I remember when I saw the original I felt sad seeing his face like that.. glad they fixed that part.

Zoe

Crap, I thought I did a clever one.

By the way, that Tuxedo Mask frame is really good. I remember when I saw the original I felt sad seeing his face like that.. glad they fixed that part.

I prefer the original... makes him seem younger (which he is).

Overall episode 4 had a lot of shots that showed plenty of character but didn't match the rest of the series. Kenji-papa got butchered :(

Ayumi

I prefer the original... makes him seem younger (which he is).

Overall episode 4 had a lot of shots that showed plenty of character but didn't match the rest of the series. Kenji-papa got butchered :(

Really? I think he looks fine in the anime, but that frame really got to me.

ALSO WHOA. Not Kenji-papa! I already developed a crush on him.. he was the best looking guy in Crystal so far. Now my dreams are smashed.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Last couple episodes have been alright. Better than the first few. Haven't read PGSM, but I'm enjoying the pacing of this show over the original 90's. Still not in love with the animation or the CG.

Last couple episodes have been alright. Better than the first few. Haven't read PGSM, but I'm enjoying the pacing of this show over the original 90's. Still not in love with the animation or the CG.

The visuals are extremely disappointing. The story itself has been fairly faithful to the manga, but the look of things often isn't on par with Takeuchi's original artwork even before the often rather questionable animation.

Ayumi

Ayumi do you think you'll be able to join me for Skype for tonights episode?

Would love to, but my Saturday nights are really unpredictable. I won't know until right before if I'm here or not - is that alright?

I haven't watched episode 8 or 9 yet though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom