• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference (Asia Session) dated for September 16th

Soriku

Nope. Seeing how they couldn't even meet the goal for Summon Night 5 presell, the chance for English release of SN6 is not looking good.

Namco just trademarked the subtitle (Lost Borders) for EU...

Is there a trailer for Summon Night 6?

silva1991

I'm really sorry about the quality. I didn't expect much so when I was streaming through VLC I only had it on medium quality not to waste bandwidth (capped internet in Aus). Not even shrinking could hide the heavy compression :(

1442387967-aot1.gif

1442388202-aot2.gif

1442388422-aot3.gif

Animation looks rough :/

the fact that I saw how godlike the animations in Gravity Rush 2 before this doesn't help lol

still will wait for the video I guess.

BKK

Certainly not. It's a relatively recent phenomenon. Back in the PS1 days the Asian region generally got Japanese language games. I don't remember Chinese/Korean language games during the PS2 days either.

There were a few Chinese and Korean language games on PS1 (and Saturn).

dKzdkCg.jpg

MY2mj9W.jpg

eerik9000

Price drop for the west at Paris game show maybe?

Obviously. Been repeating this like a broken record for months now. Only thing I doubt now is that it's going to be somewhere between €/$329 to €/$349 and not $/€299 as I expected previously.

Top Bottom