• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Hannity's losing his fucking mind & not even Fox can handle it.

Arttemis

The liberal media told lies about what I said concerning Seth Rich. Fake news. There is no Russia collusion, and my future at Fox News is secure.

Now let's talk about how bad Barack Obama was.
Did it already air or are you from the future?

It's sort of funny how often internet man babies like Kim Dotcom are involved with crazy right wing stuff. And by funny I mean absolutely terrifying.

entremet

I follow a few right wing sources to see what the other side is up to but this Seth Rich story focus is gotta be the most bizarre deflection I've seen. They were all on script too.

D i Z

He's not losing his mind. He's looking for a severance package before they come for him, and an even bigger signing bonus for his next gig or book sales.

Lmo911

New blood interns who maybe thought you could be a modern Republican and care about facts or journalism integrity, and suddenly are realizing you can't.

All those years of hearing excuses to justify everything and then you realize it really is just a cult after all. Must be annoying.

Korigama

Brad Bauman, spokesman for the Rich family, told CNN last week that "anyone who continues to push this fake news story after it was so thoroughly debunked is proving to the world they have a transparent political agenda or are a sociopath."
Considering we're talking about Sean Hannity, I'm pretty sure it's both.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ypUzNyJ.jpg
VT8WKDG.jpg

I mean Sean Hannity is a right wing nut job and that absolutely will not change. Either Fox News can do the right thing and fire him and salvage another sliver of credibility, or they can continue with the status quo.

I mean Sean Hannity is a right wing nut job and that absolutely will not change. Either Fox News can do the right thing and fire him and salvage another sliver of credibility, or they can continue with the status quo.

I mean what changes really? Get rid of O'Reilly? Replace him with an equally terrible Tucker Carlson. Get rid of Hannity? I can see someone just as bad like Judge Jeanine Pirro (worse really) or any of the godawful Five cast taking his spot.

PixlNinja

Banned
I mean what changes really? Get rid of O'Reilly? Replace him with an equally terrible Tucker Carlson. Get rid of Hannity? I can see someone just as bad like Judge Jeanine Pirro (worse really) or any of the godawful Five cast taking his spot.

Tomi Lahren will get a show on Fox soon, just wait.

massoluk

Banned
He actually used to be more subtle when he started at Fox. You could really see behind that thin curtain, but there was an attempt to disguise as actual news magazine program

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
There's more money in spinning off and doing his own thing.

True, but even if he spends a year as press secretary, it boosts his credibility to the alt-right by being able to say "I worked for our dear orange leader". Mark Levin talks about how he worked for Regan all the time.

The sheep that watch Fox do it because of cult of personality. They like the man on the other side speaking to them, not because of silly things like facts and evidence. Removing these demagogues from TV is a massive win for everyone. Tucker Carlson can wear his bow-tie and talk about why libruls are bad, but it will take him decades to get on Bill O'Reilly's level, if ever.

Tucker isn't equally as bad as O'Reilly lol. He is as a person, but he's an absolute joke as a host and interviewer, unlike Bill who actually knew how to spin stuff very well. There are even people around here who would call him reasonable despite the utter trash he spewed.

True, but even if he spends a year as press secretary, it boosts his credibility by being able to say "I worked for our dear orange leader"

Yeah but he won't voluntarily leave Fox for that, he makes too much money.

He'll have to act so crazy that it forces Fox's hand to give him a severance package like Bill-O's.

If that happens, I could see him soing the press sec thing for Trump.

Tucker isn't equally as bad as O'Reilly lol. He is as a person, but he's an absolute joke as a host and interviewer, unlike Bill who actually knew how to spin stuff very well. There are even people around here who would call him reasonable despite the utter trash he spewed.

Yeah, Tucker has one trick - get someone on and embarrass them with some clever rhetorical argument that is hard to properly counter on Live TV - that he uses over and over to (relative) great success, but besides that he's a typical hack. No WAY he can carry the network like O'Reilly did.

Yeah but he won't voluntarily leave Fox for that, he makes too much money.

He'll have to act so crazy that it forces Fox's hand to give him a severance package like Bill-O's.

If that happens, I could see him soing the press sec thing for Trump.

If he keeps this up, the Rich family would probably have to sue him. Alex Jones just reads a quick apology and retraction every time he gets hit with suits like that, but I think Hannity would want to fight it and Fox would just can him to stay out of it completely.

I honestly think he could be the next Press Secretary. He would love to stick it to the "mainstream media" and Trump's dumb enough to think that's a good idea.

Lol, Hannity can barely handle any kind of hard question or criticism from afar. Motherfucker would have a meltdown in a real press conference, he wouldn't be sticking​ it to shit.

digdug2k

New blood interns who maybe thought you could be a modern Republican and care about facts or journalism integrity, and suddenly are realizing you can't.
Some of the people interviewed are listed as "senior". These aren't interns. Theyre just brainwashed. Lots of companies do that to their employees.

Top Bottom