• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill f | Reveal Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

Developed by Neobards Entertainment
Story by Ryūkishi07

Silent Hill f will be an all-new story set in 1960s Japan featuring a beautiful but also gruesome world.
The game is written by Ryūkishi07, known for his Japanese visual novels that deal with murder mystery, psychological and supernatural horror.

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
Yea that trailer seems more reminiscent of Fatal Frame more than it does Silent Hill.

Seems like it's a longs ways out anyway if a CGI trailer is all we're getting.

DonJorginho

Banned
It's easy to look at the developer and go "oh this is gonna be shit" but I'm being optimistic.

The trailer was amazing, the visual aesthetic looks stunning, and Ryukishi07 being involved with the story makes me VERY excited.

Give them a chance, this is probably their first passion project after doing whatever work Capcom limited them on for Re:Verse.

Support studios deserve a chance to blossom into their own projects.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
It's easy to look at the developer and go "oh this is gonna be shit" but I'm being optimistic.

The trailer was amazing, the visual aesthetic looks stunning, and Ryukishi07 being involved with the story makes me VERY excited.

Give them a chance, this is probably their first passion project after doing whatever work Capcom limited them on for Re:Verse.
Seriously.

Mato

Looks interesting. I appreciate the change of scenery. Also, Bjork called she wants her crazy fungus back.

chaseroni

Very interesting trailer, a friend and I noticed that the f actually looks like a violin f hole (har har har)
Which would tie in with the series "Hole" obsession.
I'm excited to see what comes of this! Love that SH1 theme at the end! (Also possibly a violin playing it eh?)
trivia_p02_01.jpg

The trailer was awesome, but I wish it told us what the hell this actually is. Aside from the SH2 remake, all these projects just left me confused. I couldn't even tell if they were video games.
SH2 remake. Quite obvious
Townfall. A new original story?
Accession: An interactive movie? Like Late Shift or any other games published by Wales Interactive
F: Really unsure. Trailer said no actual gameplay so another original game?

Flabagast

Support studios deserve a chance to blossom into their own projects.
Yep I agree.

Think about Asobo, until A plague tale they had only mainly made trash-tier disney cartoons adaptations for 10+ years. Look where they are now.

Keihart

This one looks way more interesting than the remake of 2.
a shame that there was no gameplay on the trailer, either way, i'm intrigued

ABnormal

Well, it could be named as something else, but we will see. I found the overall vibe quite trite, tough, especially the music.

Top Bottom