• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SingStar Celebration Out October 24 on PS4, Track List Announced

Loudninja

SingStar is back, and everyone's invited to the party!

That's right, SingStar Celebration starts its PlayLink tour on October 24, and today we're thrilled to announce 30 classics from the biggest artists around that'll be joining the party. So whether you want to belt out a ‘Hello' by Adele, be a ‘Cheerleader' (OMI feat Nicky Jam) or ‘Dancing Queen' (ABBA), ‘One Way or Another' (Blondie) you and your friends better prepare for the ultimate celebration, so grab your compatible smartphones and join us on the PS4 stage!

Check out the track list below:

1. Adele Hello
  2. ABBA Dancing Queen
  3. Amy Winehouse Rehab
  4. Avicii Wake Me Up
  5. Blondie One Way Or Another
  6. Brandi Carlile The Story
  7. Britney Spears Oops!... I Did It Again
  8. Calvin Harris & Disciples How Deep Is Your Love
  9. Ella Henderson Yours
  10. Elle King Ex's and Oh's
  11. Fun. Some Nights
  12. Hilary Duff All About You
  13. Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX Fancy
  14. Jason Derulo Want To Want Me
  15. Kings Of Leon Use Somebody
  16. Lost Frequencies Are You With Me
  17. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell Ain't No Mountain High Enough
  18. Meghan Trainor All About That Bass
  19. Oasis Wonderwall
  20. OMI feat. Nicky Jam Cheerleader
  21. One Direction What Makes You Beautiful
  22. Roxette It Must Have Been Love
  23. Shawn Mendes Stitches
  24. Sia Cheap Thrills
  25. Tegan And Sara Closer
  26. The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey Closer
  27. U2 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
  28. Wham! I'm Your Man
  29. Young Rising Sons High
  30. Zara Larsson Lush Life

SingStar Celebration is the new addition to our PlayLink family and as part of the range, you'll be able to turn your compatible smartphone into a personal, pocket-sized microphone! The SingStar Mic is a free app for Android and iOS which will be available to download the same day the game releases.
https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...n-out-october-24-on-ps4-track-list-announced/

18-Volt

I loved the artist specific editions of Singstar, like Abba and Queen. They should do something like that again. Elton John, Led Zeppelin, Madonna maybe?

Remy

That's great an' all, but can we transfer all our PS3 songs to PS4 yet?

I'd just be happy with any sort of confirmation that the SingStore is in the new title at all, even if it has been neglected for the last year and mostly just updated with de-licensing. 30 songs with no expansion capabilities is a hard pass.

Kind of telling that the comments are locked on the PS Blog post.

So no PS3 mic support? Bummer. Still have those wireless ones lying around somewhere.

They will still be supported going by the leak 3 weeks ago

HSL6n2l.jpg

I'd just be happy with any sort of confirmation that the SingStore is in the new title at all, even if it has been neglected for the last year and mostly just updated with de-licensing. 30 songs with no expansion capabilities is a hard pass.

Kind of telling that the comments are locked on the PS Blog post.

Yes.

The PS3 is my karaoke machine and I've put in hundreds of dollars into amassing a catalog of songs from SingStore. Everyone loves it. No other machine comes close. If I can't transfer the songs to PS4, then I'll just stick with what I have.

Top Bottom