• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slim PLAYSTATION 3 "OFFICIALLY" (finally) Announced! Landing on US stores now!

KingJ2002

nice... it's time to pick up what i've been missing out on

Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Wipeout HD and the list goes on... good show sony!

scarybore

Looks real cheap and crappy :/

Is there a confirmed UK price yet? I think I'll be waiting till it gets to £200 so judging from the € and $ prices I'll be waiting quite a while.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
ps3-slim-big-1.jpg

Xellos

I'll be sticking with my launch 60GB for the BC, but this does look nice and they finally got down to $299. Should be interesting to see if this can revitalize PS3 sales. I expect at least double what it was doing before, and on a consistent basis (all territories).

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So, Sony drops the price, comes out with a Slim PS3, and shows off some great games and... GAF complains about the look, font, and PS2 BC? What won't you guys complain about?

Nightz

Woo, I have $110 in Amazon gift cards waiting for the slim. My old phatty will be going to the living room. :D

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
It took a while, but we're here. $299 120GB Slim PS3, $299 120GB Black X360. Very nice, Sony.

I don't use BC. I wonder if I should sell my 80GB BC... I might still be able to get enough to cover the cost of a brand new slim if I put it up today on eBay.

Might be posting in the buy/sell/trade thread soon.

expy

Banned
If I were to buy another PS3 right now, I'd probably still go with the fats. They're so much nicer.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Where's ma dimensions and comparison diagrams? Get that press release out Sony.

Also: it looks a lot better than that disassembled casing did.

kaskade

I really want to see it in person the pictures of it so far have not been too nice. I would buy one, but what the hell am I going to do with 2 PS3's.

Top Bottom