• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros. DLC Thread 2: Super Smash Bros Special Broadcast Coming in December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

I just need to know if my boy snake lives. I'm gonna be a wreck for the next two weeks. More so if there's no answer before then and he doesn't make it.
vulnerable_man_holdin33sc7.jpg

Neiteio

If Tansut doesn't confirm in the next 10 minutes whether Snake is in the game, then it's a clear act of racism against whatever race Jawmuncher happens to be

C'mon, Tansut, you're not racist, are you?

Son Of D

I really want to know how many times Jawmuncher has posted about Snake over all the Smash OTs. It's probably more than everyone else combined at the rate that it's all he fucking posts in these threads.

AdaWong

5 DLC characters in and no females yet. #FemaleRepresentation #WheresImpa #FreeTheTitties #BlackLivesMatter #NoWomanNoCryBuy
giphy.gif

Jawmuncher

I really want to know how many times Jawmuncher has posted about Snake over all the Smash OTs. It's probably more than everyone else combined at the rate that it's all he fucking posts in these threads.

I'm sorry. But i'm damn serious in my want for his return. It's no joke.
Snake was why I got into smash and nintendo, so it's a big missing piece to me.
Snake not being in smash is like Link not being there.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!

ffdgh

Everyone...well most have a certain character they want back. Gotta keep the wolf/snake/...............pichu/young link/Ice climbers/Ivysaur/Squirtle dream alive lol.

Son Of D

I'm confused... how does predicting that Luke Skywalker being in the game ends up leaking Cloud? Because they're both blond and there is the word "VII" in his post?

Isn't that a bit... i dunno, reaching?

Probably referencing Cloud City as well from Star Wars. Plus as a reach there's iconic movie weapon (Lightsaber) and iconic game weapon (Cloud's Buster Sword).

Everyone...well most have a certain character they want back. Gotta keep the wolf/snake/...............pichu/young link/Ice climbers/Ivysaur/Squirtle dream alive lol.

I'm perfectly aware of that. But even so at least other people have posted about things unrelated to those characters (well except Gonzo but let's not open that can of worms).

Ryce

I'm confused... how does predicting that Luke Skywalker being in the game ends up leaking Cloud? Because they're both blond and there is the word "VII" in his post?

Isn't that a bit... i dunno, reaching?
Hints are meant to be cryptic. "VII" and "beloved blonde protagonist" obviously point to Cloud, and the capital of Bespin is Cloud City.

Neoxon

Two weeks?

Two weeks?

Just kill me now, why don't you. Actually kill me. This is how Socrates and Galileo must have felt.

"You must wait two whole weeks or you will be condemned to death."

Okay, that's easy, I choose death. Hand over the hemlock, I can't drink it fast enough.

Two weeks. Unbelievable. Nintendo has done some out of touch BS before, but this one really takes the cake. It takes the whole cake.

If you need me, I will be lying on the floor with a blindfold on waiting for one of you to put me out of my misery. Here's a pool noodle. Just go nuts, I don't care.

Two weeks. Just ridiculous.
Listen to me, stay strong. I didn't come out of GAF retirement to see you give in like this. We are SmashGAF. We are one unit, & we can survive the two weeks until the Special Broadcast. And on that day, it will be one unlike any other. Where us SmashGAFers unite to celebrate the arrival of new characters by Sakurai, the Shepherd of Hype. We can do it.

The Giant

Banned
So I checked the forecast, looks like the 16th is going to have an overcast sky. Thought y'all would want to know in case you're going out that day.

So Dec 17 in Australia. That's my birthday, same day that Stars Wars comes out. Best birthday present ever.

I dunno, I'm feeling pretty chill about waiting two weeks. Now I know I have a world of time to complete my last two Wii U challenges.

Listen to me, stay strong. I didn't come out of GAF retirement to see you give in like this. We are SmashGAF. We are one unit, & we can survive the two weeks until the Special Broadcast. And on that day, it will be one unlike any other. Where us SmashGAFers unite to celebrate the arrival of new characters by Sakurai, the Shepherd of Hype. We can do it.

I take off my blindfold and find I can now see... the truth.

The shame surrounds me. But it is good shame. I am whole again.

I just want Sakurai to tell me that Snake won't be in it at all. I'd rather feel the initial blow of disappointment instead of getting my hopes and hype up before it all comes crashing down and leaves me devastated.

Neoxon

I take off my blindfold and find I can now see... the truth.

The shame surrounds me. But it is good shame. I am whole again.
It has taken me almost two months away from GAF to see the truth, but I am glad that it has come to you so quickly. Now you can join us as we enter the Promise Land of Smash. The Beginning of the End. The Arrival of the Special Broadcast.

Jawmuncher

I just want Sakurai to tell me that Snake won't be in it at all. I'd rather feel the initial blow of disappointment instead of getting my hopes and hype up before it all comes crashing down and leaves me devastated.

EXACTLY. I would rather just know flat out NO, than this string of hope that might lead to nothing.

Ryce

It’s weird… I was okay with Snake being cut when Sonic, Pac-Man, and Mega Man were the only guest characters, but now that Ryu and Cloud are playable Snake’s exclusion really hurts.

Son Of D

LOl nah man. He doesn't know. Just posting for the attention in this thread.

Right.. If he wanted attention he'd be giving us more hints for characters. Fucking hell.

It’s weird… I was okay with Snake being cut when Sonic, Pac-Man, and Mega Man were the only guest characters, but now that Ryu and Cloud are playable Snake’s exclusion really hurts.

I'm guessing you're missing him because he'll "fit in" better now that we have other third party characters that are realistic? Or is it because Snake missing from such an awesome line-up of third parties hurts to see? Or you just like an even number of third parties :p

Jawmuncher

Right.. If he wanted attention he'd be giving us more hints for characters. Fucking hell.

It's more than possible that he knows the date, but no other info.
At least at the bare minimum we know it's this month. Would have been hell if they said "Special Smash Broadcast Coming Soon!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom