• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Pictures registers a slew of ‘Console War’ movie domain names

ghst

thanks for the laugh
i guess this is why sony's PR has been silent the last few NPD's, they've been writing their own triumphant fan fiction.

Iacobellis

"A group of friends go on a road trip to LA in order to visit a video game expo and steal the new consoles"

Staring Seth Rogan, Mclovin, Michael Cera, and that nerd guy from 'She's Out Of My League'. Simon Pegg cameos as the head manager of E3. Reggie and Jack Trenton play them self.

470255.1020.A.jpg

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
It is a Famicom. Those portraits are from the new game in the series, Neptune V, where it's all back and time and stuff, so Blanc has Famicom colors instead of Wii.

Doh!
I was searching for a picture of all the main chars of the first game, i found that image and i posted it forgetting the differences of neptune v.

Withnail

Obviously the forthcoming PS4 vs Xbox3 forum arguments are going to be so epic that Sony Pictures are planning a documentary.

apana

Didn't they let the Last Guardian trademark expire? Yet they have enough time for this....sigh. Anyways the sequels should be "Nintendo Strikes Back" and "Return of the Kutaragi".

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Didn't they let the Last Guardian trademark expire? Yet they have enough time for this....sigh. Anyways the sequels should be "Nintendo Strikes Back" and "Return of the Kutaragi".

Sony Pictures operate separately and independently from SCE.

Michael Cera sits down at a PORTAL (gamers!) booth. Figuring out this situation will be tougher than the mind-binders in that game. An ELDERLY ASIAN GENTLEMAN sits down next to him.

MICHAEL: I don't know what to do. This whole situation is all my fault.

EAG: I know what you mean. I've had to make a lot of hard decisions in my time, and sometimes they don't always work out.

MICHAEL: (confused at strange man) I don't think you know what I'm talking about.

EAG: I think I do. Girl problems, right? If you want to let her know that she's your Player 2, then all you have to do is tell her. That's harder than any game, but the reward is worth it all.

P.A. SYSTEM: Would Mr. Miyamoto please report to the Nintendo booth?

MICHAEL: I guess. Thanks mister. Say, what's your- (looks up. The man is gone. Michael Cera makes a goofy shocked face)

Lijik

Michael Cera sits down at a PORTAL (gamers!) booth. Figuring out this situation will be tougher than the mind-binders in that game. An ELDERLY ASIAN GENTLEMAN sits down next to him.

MICHAEL: I don't know what to do. This whole situation is all my fault.

EAG: I know what you mean. I've had to make a lot of hard decisions in my time, and sometimes they don't always work out.

MICHAEL: (confused at strange man) I don't think you know what I'm talking about.

EAG: I think I do. Girl problems, right? If you want to let her know that she's your Player 2, then all you have to do is tell her. That's harder than any game, but the reward is worth it all.

P.A. SYSTEM: Would Mr. Miyamoto please report to the Nintendo booth?

MICHAEL: I guess. Thanks mister. Say, what's your- (looks up. The man is gone. Michael Cera makes a goofy shocked face)
Oscar-worthy

MS responds with "SalesWarz: marketshare much?".

It will be a moral story with social commentary on how the PS3 made a comeback and struggled with adversary detailing the epic meltdowns over the years, PSN hack, the Apoc, with the ending being 2013 - year of the PS3. The end credits will roll and it will say "just hitting it's stride and gaining momentum".

The ending has the main characters playing through The Last Guardian, the game is so epic in nature and scale the characters literally burst into flame, at the same time free copies of the game come flying from the screen into the audience as the game launches worldwide.

Sony, in order to avoid the stigma of this being a PlayStation propaganda piece, decides to base the movie in the Golden Age of Video Games, from the launch of the Atari VCS until the Great Crash of 1983...until SCE gets a hold of the script and decides to rewrite it around this conspiracy theory.

A film noir thriller, narrated by protagonist Jack Tretton.

"With her gun pressed against my chest I looked her dead in the eyes, and I knew...

...it wasn't just a game."

*cut to black, single gunshot*

Top Bottom