• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

a "wolf daily" would actually be great for high level strategy and not just sycophantic reddit posts. dude has his finger on the korean pulse like no-one else.

It's nice watching him because you can tell he really keeps up with the Korean scene but you can also tell he loves SC2. Hopefully he starts streaming more often.

a "wolf daily" would actually be great for high level strategy and not just sycophantic reddit posts. dude has his finger on the korean pulse like no-one else.

a wolf daily will probably have more high level and "correct" analysis than a Day 9+Artosis one

a wolf daily will probably have more high level and "correct" analysis than a Day 9+Artosis one

Day 9 really doesn't seem to have a very strong knowledge of high level play and artosis is simply to biased. That plus Artosis has a really warped view of what consitutes cheese or all ins.

Having said that i wish artosis would start streaming again.

Artosis's stream is the best, however he is really biased, especially when it comes to strategies and styles. He'll refuse to acknowledge a strat if he doesn't feel it's BW'esq enough for him.

I always cringe when he commentates a TvT, because when the best mech player in the world completely disagrees with you about how "godly" mech is, you know that you hold little credibility talking about that match up.

Q8D3vil

Artosis's stream is the best, however he is really biased, especially when it comes to strategies and styles. He'll refuse to acknowledge a strat if he doesn't feel it's BW'esq enough for him.

I always cringe when he commentates a TvT, because when the best mech player in the world completely disagrees with you about how "godly" mech is, you know that you hold little credibility talking about that match up.
Artosis:-
- like passive play.
- biased.
- hate tvz.

its not like there is a perfect commentator but artosis is the best one so far.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
LOL those are terrible don't watch! =DD, im so fucking bad at this game T.T. Panda get on steam/mumble ;[ so we can play some games :D

they had a variety though, good for someone who isnt sure about all their options.

sure ill get on, but my landlord called today and i might have to go help her with something at any point.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hmm I'm trying to remember, what did Fruitdealer say on English that sounded so awesome? Was it "Hello"?

Holden

ads revenue is better on own3d. i don't blame them. Even though i like twitch.tv interface better but i dont mind THAT much

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hahahaha, oh God...

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
qxlq8.png

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

HOLY CRAP! That is amazing!

Trickster

What's the best way for a protoss that is 1 gate expanding to deal with a zerg that either goes heavy mutas or does the 3 base roach build? I feel like in either situation I can't move about because if they have mutas, my econ is history. If it's the 3 base roach build, their econ is so much better than mine, that nothing I seem to do matters, as the roaches just keep coming like an endless wave.

I read people saying that you should harass with a warp prism, but that's not really feasible agains't the muta build, and if it's the 3 roach build any harrass i try to do with a warp prism seems almost pointless, as they'll just quickly replace the few drones I manage to kill off, while still being way ahead in econ.

What's the best way for a protoss that is 1 gate expanding to deal with a zerg that either goes heavy mutas or does the 3 base roach build? I feel like in either situation I can't move about because if they have mutas, my econ is history. If it's the 3 base roach build, their econ is so much better than mine, that nothing I seem to do matters, as the roaches just keep coming like an endless wave.

I read people saying that you should harass with a warp prism, but that's not really feasible agains't the muta build, and if it's the 3 roach build any harrass i try to do with a warp prism seems almost pointless, as they'll just quickly replace the few drones I manage to kill off, while still being way ahead in econ.

Maybe not go 1-Gate Expand?

Trickster

Maybe not go 1-Gate Expand?

Well, I have tried going 2 gate robo expand and 3 gate expand, but those all seem to end the exact same ways :|

edit - coincidentally, I just saw Sages stream where he did a fast expand build as well, he ended up losing to a 3 base roach build...

Trickster

What makes you choose gate expand over forge expands?

Well, series like the Naniwa vs Leenock series seemed to illustrate some problems with forge first expands. Secondly, I have no clue what to due if i try to do a forge first and then scout a zerg 6-10 pooling me. I assume they just run into my base and own me.

Top Bottom