• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What are the odds of ever being able to change the location of the minimap?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

Twitch is sooooooo good. I seriously want to donate to Twitch, they're THAT good!

Yoshichan

Not sure if serious? From what I've been hearding Twitch has been taking a dump last few months for lots of streams. Day 9 and Spooky being the most outspoken about it.
Yeah I was trying to be as sarcastic as possible :( Corran would understand, cuz all I've been doing lately is complain about how shitty Twitch is lately.

ultron87

Yeah I was trying to be as sarcastic as possible :( Corran would understand, cuz all I've been doing lately is complain about how shitty Twitch is lately.

I think you need to throw in more italics or something. That just looked like how you typically get hyped for stuff.

Yoshichan

I think you need to throw in more italics or something. That just looked like how you typically get hyped for stuff.
All right, so more like this?

Twitch is sooooooo good. I seriously want to donate to Twitch, they're THAT good!

Yoshichan

You can skip all that and just put /sar at the end of the sentence. Simple and effective.
I'm Yoshi, 50% of my posts are sarcasm :3 It's not my job to detect them though!

Yoshichan

I'd say your posts are never that sarcastic and rely more on parody of a separate persona.
I think that's the most accurate description I've ever seen of Yoshi :3 Good job!

Holden

own3d gives more money per ad

i think its

3.00$ per 1000 person viewing an ad for own3d

2.00$ for twitch.tv

i might be wrong

edit: it changes, own3d $/ad is higher cause less people use it
since its getting more popular the streamer are gets less money then before

but you still get more on own3d then twitch atm

and personally own3d is garbage

Yoshichan

Welcome, my new kitty, Yoshi, to the family :3!!!

mo1in.jpg

More!

http://i.imgur.com/dwJfT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uGoap.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Don't throw the kitten.

*The kitten is cute
**Your photos are kind of creepy with that mask
***I'm not entirely sure I want to go over yoshi's house
****Really, don't break the cat

zlatko

Banned
How does one replace a broken kitten from rage?

Also, why you hiding your face?

Got dat ezacly disease, where your face looks ezacly like your ass? :D

Yoshichan

LOL, silly SC2GAF. I have a bunch of of cats and kittens in my house, you'd be surprised :3

Also, why you hiding your face?

Got dat ezacly disease, where your face looks ezacly like your ass? :D
I'm not hiding, that's me, King Yoshi :3

Yoshichan

I'd like to see all of your yoshi stuff to see if you have more than my girlfriend.
I have a ridiculous amount of Yoshi-related stuff.

A ridiculous amount.

I will take a picture someday :3

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
own3d gives more money per ad

i think its

3.00$ per 1000 person viewing an ad for own3d

2.00$ for twitch.tv

i might be wrong

edit: it changes, own3d $/ad is higher cause less people use it
since its getting more popular the streamer are gets less money then before

but you still get more on own3d then twitch atm

and personally own3d is garbage

Ya its changes month by month. Reason why destiny went to own3d is because they offered him higher ad revenue. Im all for own3d getting stuff but I just hate how their whole system is. Video Player is garbage, volume bar is the worst volume bar known to man and their chat system is just irc. Improve that shit yo.

zargle

Ya its changes month by month. Reason why destiny went to own3d is because they offered him higher ad revenue. Im all for own3d getting stuff but I just hate how their whole system is. Video Player is garbage, volume bar is the worst volume bar known to man and their chat system is just irc. Improve that shit yo.

I get the weirdest mute/unmute problems with their volume. And the same commercial. Always the same commercial.

Yoshichan

It's settled! My next cat will be called Boxer :3

Pancakes will be proud ♥

Yoshichan

Where? Link? TL is fucking packed with crap.

edit: oh, his own stream ._. bah.

fanboi

Banned
Meanwhile in best sweden:

reddit said:
So it has been confirmed that Dreamhack Summer will be broadcasted on Swedish television, not only on the website but on the actual channel aswell! This is pretty amazing news and hopefully it will get a lot of eyes on the e-sports scene.

Anyone else excited?!

Twitter post from SVT employee: https://twitter.com/#!/maria_s/status/192996175480229888

Translation from twitter post: So it's been decided: SVT will be broadcasting from Dreamhack Summer, Yes, real TV. Not only SVT Play. Remember where you heard it first.

Another source for people that are interested: (Sadly in swedish) http://www.mynewsdesk.com/se/view/p...ack-i-marknaetet-och-paa-svt-play-2012-752328

This is quite huge.

Top Bottom