• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale 2016 Thread: Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Christmas Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of derFeef, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Anomaly 2 -- MB-7071CB2A06DD9629 - Taken by illusionary. 2 entrants total.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Gold Edition DLC -- MB-EE5DD6EC183BBA3D - Taken by KainXVIII. 7 entrants total.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth -- MB-D2DD190E852C00E4 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 1 entrants total.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 -- MB-F82708496D0D0309 - Taken by pantsattack. 35 entrants total.

t1480373996z1.png

T-Rex.

Banned
Weird, Tropico activated just fine but on the email confirmation the section where it says "key" for Shadow of Mordor is blank and it isn't showing up in my Uplay either.

Just got Just Cause 2, Injustice, and Sleeping Dogs DE from the Ubi store for less than $7. Nice haul, on top of the three Lego games (Batman 2/3 and Avengers) I got for less than $9 from Bundle Stars earlier today.

sprinkles

Is mordor even worth 1.70
I liked the game, better Assassins Creed than most Ass Creeds ever were.

I actually held steady this sale. I didn't need anything so I didn't buy anything.
I bought a few PS4 and Vita games this week, so I held out this Steam sale with one VN exception (The House in the Fata Morgana). But with around 100 games in my wishlist I will probably buy lots during the Winter Sale.

I've been trying for a solid half hour to try and buy a few games from Ubisoft and it won't go through, why have my life choices lead me to this horror

AHA-Lambda

Same here, in fact - it's a trend I'm planning on carrying through possibly all of next year as well. I'm thinking of making 2017 the year of backlog destruction.

That was this year for me actually :D

Mine is now very manageable, and I'm finally getting around to Divinity: OS today ^_^

Bought some more games like Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes and Genital Jousting, we are having this LAN night on friday at work and some party games will be nice too

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Forge of Gods: Dragon Trainer DLC -- MB-3B3203DA3DF0755D - Taken by electroflame

Activate the F2P game first, than redeem the DLC for a +1.

Having the same issue got a order confirmation via browser after failing to get the order to go through on the client. Checking email and nothing yet and not showing up in games list yet in America btw.

cicero

I kept trying and failing to have my UbiSoft store order go through, then I tried altering the games I was buying and my first order went through immediately. I would remove Tropico 5 and Mordor and then try again.

illusionary

GAME UK found more online stock of the Steam Link just in time - I've got my order in for one, even if I'm not sure quite how much I'll use it just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom