• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2017 - Magical Pyres can't melt Cold Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm happy with the July bundle. Wooo Hyper Light Drifter!! So glad I didnt buy it on Steam during the Summer Seal.

Next month's early unlocks are NBA 2K17 and Pillars of Eternity.

Nabs

Not buying Hyper Light Drifter has paid off. Same with Kero Blaster.

Shame about the lack of a debut game. I guess they gotta pay for the comic somehow.

Ozium

humble is straight trash

already own kero and hyper light drifter which is fine

but SIMPLE PLANES was in a fucking 50c GROUPEES bundle months ago...

Ladekabel

Armello would've been nice but I really only wanted Kero Blaster from the Monthly. Skip wasn't so bad.

This one I might get. Want Pillars of Eternity.

Tizoc

Tsk, not interested in the debut games of this new Monthly :/

Great stuff in the recent Monthyl though, y'all better play Kero Blaster.

Jawmuncher

humble is straight trash

already own kero and hyper light drifter which is fine

but SIMPLE PLANES was in a fucking 50c GROUPEES bundle months ago...

Ahh. So that's why I own that.
Reminds me of when we got that one game in a monthly that was in a $2 dollar indiegala bundle as well.

Ozium

TRASH

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation -- MB-AB596168376D9B89 - Taken by ScreamingTrees. 12 entrants total.
Brigador -- MB-7F5C97508AB8D2E7 - Taken by Vastag. 20 entrants total.
Gods Will Be Watching -- MB-6AC4828F0EA83E58 - Taken by microdot. 3 entrants total.
Hyper Light Drifter -- MB-8F361992497BABC0 - Taken by NeoRaider. 40 entrants total.
JumpJet Rex -- MB-4D7E7F8BD76FCD5B
Kero Blaster -- MB-79FF9BC786A0B537 - Taken by longlivegaming. 14 entrants total.
Plague Inc: Evolved -- MB-2C7A9574981A5350 - Taken by Zeeman. 10 entrants total.
SUPERHOT -- MB-261A079044563A5B - Taken by Mikurden. 21 entrants total.
Shoppe Keep -- MB-A443B8A9331ABEFD - Taken by low-G. 1 entrants total.
Stellaris -- MB-9BB381E5BA33D686 - Taken by Cels. 15 entrants total.
Turing Test -- MB-EEC1A56119E82229 - Taken by alr1ght. 21 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-DE7B1B170D94273C - Taken by lazerfox. 2 entrants total.
WASTED -- MB-B1649A1F413FD62C - Taken by Madventure. 2 entrants total.
Westerado: Double Barreled -- MB-F20CA1136C9063FF - Taken by Madventure. 2 entrants total.

t1499458013z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
-
ad5hOev.png
7zwunRg.png
It's ModBot's birthday! Celebrate by giving out something other than bundle garbage today!
7zwunRg.png
ad5hOev.png

- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Get Even -- MB-09CF34C1D664C7A4 - Taken by Hektor. 44 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
SPINTIRES -- MB-A0851F060B595860 - Taken by bobnowhere. 18 entrants total.
Alan Wake's American Nightmare -- MB-57194D29859050D0 - Taken by Endruen. 1 entrants total.
Alan Wake's Collector's Edition -- MB-BBD03F81635DCA1B - Taken by Mikurden. 5 entrants total.
Broken Age -- MB-48727B69D53EEC78
Contradiction -- MB-5DE28EDEA9EA378F - Taken by KainXVIII. 38 entrants total.
Headlander -- MB-CB82048CA2A0D1CC - Taken by Dangerblade. 24 entrants total.
Root Double -- MB-F53427418AD6CC2D - Taken by Monooboe. 18 entrants total.
Sonic Mania -- MB-0A5B3901E03BFEB6 - Taken by KenOD. 62 entrants total.
SpeedRunners -- MB-DE3223E600F0D1F3
The Deadly Tower of Monsters -- MB-D5FAF357BEDD57E5 - Taken by Sarcasm. 6 entrants total.
The Keep -- MB-95DE56155315BEBD - Taken by Ladekabel. 4 entrants total.
The Turing Test -- MB-33097CF661E7253F - Taken by Father_Brain. 28 entrants total.
Undertale -- MB-E05AE65BA0B5D5C1 - Taken by pantsattack. 20 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-C5D56BA2AAD8B59D - Taken by Orakio Rob. 2 entrants total.
Westerado: Double Barreled -- MB-A8FC3AA31AC180A4 - Taken by MushroomSamba. 6 entrants total.
Xanadu Next -- MB-088C4EEFD351BB68 - Taken by AHA-Lambda. 61 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: One or more keys you added were already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1499450920z1.png

OneUh8

Getting Hyper Light Drifter is worth it for me I suppose. PoE next month is dope. Almost bought it during the summer sale.

Know what else isn't fun? The literal cancer known as anime.

Speaking of cancerous anime, I finally got around to playing and beating Undertale (at least the first playthrough.) Liked it more than I thought I would but it was still a little hard to enjoy since I had at least a good 40% of the game spoiled to me thanks to the fandom.

Jawmuncher

Ok Humble Canceled (Made sure to do it now so I wouldn't be charged at the end of August). Between PS+, XBL, and barely touching a lot of the games i'd get (At best it was 1 game out of every 2 bundles). It just wasn't worth it.

low-G

Oops, meant to post it here:

Well, refunding $15 worth of Steam summer sale purchases with HB result, so it 'paid for itself'

kulapik

If you only get the bundle for the early unlock there's no reason to cancel it tbh

Though I got the early unlock because it's the lowest price for PoE and got two keys of 2K17, huh

Tizoc

Speaking of cancerous anime, I finally got around to playing and beating Undertale (at least the first playthrough.) Liked it more than I thought I would but it was still a little hard to enjoy since I had at least a good 40% of the game spoiled to me thanks to the fandom.

So how did you feel about that final boss?
Because[spoiler
I cannot muster the determination to face against him.[/spoiler]

Jawmuncher

If you only get the bundle for the early unlock there's no reason to cancel it tbh

Though I got the early unlock because it's the lowest price for PoE and got two keys of 2K17, huh

I had the 12 month subscription. The Early Unlocks were barely paying for themselves either. If I really want a bundle that has a great deal on a early unlock (Like when we got Xcom 2). I'll just buy that particular bundle. If not, i'll buy keys from the BST thread.

H1PSTER

I'm tempted to cancel my sub after that... I only really appreciate HLD & GC3, my friend wanted DS2...

So along with the other sixty-four games I am currently giving away here are four others.

ModBot said:
Instructions for H1PSTER:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (H1PSTER, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter -- MB-5C23B0FB93E3F079 - Taken by Purkake4. 36 entrants total.
Armello -- MB-E67BD6F0667E8D6F - Taken by illusionary. 30 entrants total.
Kero Blaster -- MB-5C3B924DBE041CF6 - Taken by KainXVIII. 27 entrants total.
SimplePlanes -- MB-4B9216D4181CA169 - Taken by kulapik. 8 entrants total.

t1499534297z1.png

I've missed you STEAMGAF<3

bloke

Say what you want, bundle with DS2/Hyper Light Drifter/Armello/GalCiv 3/Devils Daughter/Kero Blaster for $12 is great value... if you don't have any of those games.

sadblob

Wow, my first monthly and I get Hyper Light Drifter and DS2 for $12.

I'm considering next month for Pillars, but I assume it won't have the DLCs so I'm not really sure...

Anno

Does it have Mac Support? If yes, how does i run on a MacBook Pro?

It does have Mac support. I would think your MacBook can run it - the base requirements aren't very high. Pretty much no matter what you play it on there are some oddly long load times and a few parts that drop frames for some reason. Early Unity issues I guess. But it's a great game well worth a playthrough or two.

kionedrik

Wow, my first monthly and I get Hyper Light Drifter and DS2 for $12.

I'm considering next month for Pillars, but I assume it won't have the DLCs so I'm not really sure...

The base game is already excellent. It's a no-brainer for 12$ honestly.

Oh man, really kicking myself for not going with the humble monthly. Hyper Light Drifter is THE top game on my wishlist, and it's not even close, haha. Armello looks fun and it's something I've been meaning to check out eventually, too. I wanna play Keroblaster, but it's cheap enough after sales that it's not a big miss.

If they had put HLD on the front instead of DS2, which I already played, I probably would have been in, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom