• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Zestiria Tokyo Game Show story trailer (+pre-order Mystic Artes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RalchAC

Then you failed. Since Graces the term "friendship" is officially deemed a curse word. =P

Damn, why did you have to remind me tales of graces has cutscenes!?

Hearts has made me believe in the power of friendship again. It's quite charming. I wish the fantranslation team picks up the DS version again sometime in the future. People say the battle system is really good, doesn't it?

Mifec

are we getting, um, blood?

I remember Xillia 2 having blood, yeah, in 2 cutscenes out of 70. it surely was a progress in comparison to Xillia or Symphonia (just to name the last 2 tales of games I've played) but still I was expecting much more.
well with Symphonia I can understand that since they were writing a comedy show. some parts were actually funny.

lies.

Vesperia had blood and the Vesperia movie showered a girl in blood rofl.

tbqh, I kinda prefer Slay only because the alternative "SOREY" is just so dumb. Slay is cheesy but it at least reminds me of old RPG names whereas Sorey has no redeeming factor to it.

Slay is cheesy but fun cheesy.

Sorey will be the butt of everyone's jokes.

Love the Bluray print.

Alisha suffering even here.... :(

Should have pulled a Fire Emblem Awakening and just cover her completely, lol

this scene is so over the top even for Tales game standard.

Jesus Slay totally makes sense.

DEEN also did the Hearts OP. And I think we can all agree that the ~totally best opening animation~ is Tales of Hearts CG version, am I right?

Speaking of Hearts CG, the ToZ costumes for Sengoku Basara 4 totally reminds me of that, lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO, we're getting God Eater 2: Rage Burst DLC costumes!
Slay = Julius
Rose = Nana

Slay looks amazing as usual!

Mifec

Slay is cheesy but fun cheesy.

Sorey will be the butt of everyone's jokes.

Should have pulled a Fire Emblem Awakening and just cover her completely, lol

Jesus Slay totally makes sense.

Speaking of Hearts CG, the ToZ costumes for Sengoku Basara 4 totally reminds me of that, lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO, we're getting God Eater 2: Rage Burst DLC costumes!
Slay = Julius
Rose = Nana

Slay looks amazing as usual!

>using any other costume but the original or Yuri one on Sorey
>donttouchmeyoufilthycasual.jpg

jk <3

Also SB4: Sumeragi is getting Zestiria skins

Are you ready guys? PUT YA GUNS ON

Shouta

Wtf people hate TOD op? It's easily the best one in the series.

Anyway, my preorder payment cane up in amiami, it's time?

DEEN also did the Hearts OP. And I think we can all agree that the ~totally best opening animation~ is Tales of Hearts CG version, am I right?

tknbck.gif

I'm not sure I can continue playing Hearts R now...

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Got my email from Amazon saying that my order has been dispatched a few hours ago. I have prime, so it should be here tomorrow, hope it doesn't arrive too late.

MSMrRound

Is anybody making the OT? It can go up any time now if someone is.

Yea, kind of expecting an official OT to appear too. I'm still surprised to see people using this thread to discuss Zestiria stuff.

Game came to the shop earlier today. Really like the packaging for the LaLaBit Market edition...might consider going with a photo to display the said content that's inside...

khaaan

It doesn&#8217;t take much to impress me when it comes to opening. Even the generic ones are great. Give me scenes with some brooding, standing in open fields, looking sad and maybe yelling something, staring at the moon, staring at the camera with the wind blowing through their hair, a fight against a really big monster, etc. and I'm a happy camper. I even think the non-vocal western intro's are fun.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Participate in some discussions too please. I feel like you're being quoted more often with news and translations you wrote elsewhere than you actually post yourself here anymore. =P

He just hates us. Unless he's being tsun tsun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom