• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT3|

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Going by Paul's bio, looks like we might get closure to the long awaited showdown between himself and Kazuya. Thank fucking god someone over there listened. \o/

Uh, about that... you might want to read Panda's bio.

Paul's rivalry succession:

Kazuya > Kuma > Kuma's palette swap

GrayFoxPL

Leo sex was reviled way back on T6 launch. I think even here on GAF someone posted render digged from from T6 site that in big silver or gold letters said Eleonore/Eleonor Kliesen. Then quickly replaced with Leo.

Even though I knew all that Leo felt like dude for me and she still do a little so I guess this no sex thing worked.

These T7 bios are completely shit but I'm hoping they just don't want to spoiler bigger stuff. It doesn't matter that it say "he" in the bio, it's just a forte to make people forget just a little of her sex because that will probably by shown in the ending. New players who'll pick up T7 are also probably unaware this is a thing.

Also Leo's T6 voice was the best. :p

I need to get back playing Leo. I just wish she was more dynamic. It's the same style as Akira, but he moves like a rocket in comparison. They could've give Julia's elbow and shotguns to Leo but she's probably coming back eventually. But when...

Numb

Code:
[IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206392745978363914/315610852583538688/the_Manji_way.png[/IMG]

Goodbye-Michael-gif-the-office-21673044-300-169.gif
What a weird ass game Tekken is

NEO0MJ

So Tekken peeps, I was curious about the odds of Devil Kazumi being playable. You'd think they'd have added her by now if they planned on having her being playable.

Numb

So Tekken peeps, I was curious about the odds of Devil Kazumi being playable. You'd think they'd have added her by now if they planned on having her being playable.

Fire Jinpachi and Unknown were both playable being those type of boss characters
Surprising there is no confirm tbh

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Fire Jinpachi and Unknown were both playable being those type of boss characters
Surprising there is no confirm tbh

Boss Jinpachi was only playable in DR for PS3 though, and even then you couldn't take him online.

When are we getting news on Lei Wulong.as DLC? To be honest the whole story mode could have been told through Lei's point of view. Either way I like what Namco is doing but they can't leave Super Cop off the roster.

tumblr_mablcq3ZYH1r619azo1_500.gif

Is there a strategy guide planned? I like owning them if just for the art and such. But then again, I liked them as a sort of tekkenpedia of their bios and outfit screenshots but with everyone looking the same and few having alternates as of late, I guess they're no longer needed, not to mention the guides being outdated by the time a patch and dlc comes around =/.

PhineBuyM3

I found zero good ones and I looked really hard. All of them add like 2 frames of input lag

Damn, would have preferred to play on my crt, but oh well.

One of my homegirls asked if we was gonna get the crew together to go see Wonder Woman. I haven't kept up with it and asked her when it start and she told me June 2nd, I was like
tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

I wonder what the Claudio themed food/drink item is.
Just the best item in the damn place.

That Heihachi drink looks pretty fun though.

New Nvidia article on Tekken 7

For Maximum Graphical settings:

A 1080 Ti is recommended for 4k (the video in the article uses a 1080)

A 1060 (or a 980) is recommended for 1440p

There is a Dynamic Adjustment setting that will change settings on the fly to maintain 60fps. Will probably help in cases like the 1080, which had problems maintaining a locked 60fps as seen in the YT video in the article.

Nvidia has also released the 382.33 WHQL Driver, which adds support for Tekken 7.

Numb

There is a Dynamic Adjustment setting that will change settings on the fly to maintain 60fps. Will probably help in cases like the 1080, which had problems maintaining a locked 60fps as seen in the YT video in the article.

Nvidia has also released the 382.33 WHQL Driver, which adds support for Tekken 7.
I got a 4k monitor but a 750ti
Whelp

Onemic

A 1080 struggles to maintain 60FPS in T7? Wat

EDIT: oh at 4K

Top Bottom