• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Bachelorette Season 11 |OT| Two Bachelorettes enter, one drunk leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
4jAk01I.jpg

Show Page

For the first time ever, we have two bachelorettes on night one, and the 25 men will vote which girl becomes the Bachelorette on night one.

Last night was the premiere episode that
ended in a cliffhanger of course, right before the votes are counted.
The two-night premiere event continues tonight at 8pm.

Featuring a star-studded cast of the most eligible bachelors in America, such as -

A stripper:

oNcmzKo.png

An amateur sex coach:

bsZjFN9.png

And Gaf-Man Love-Man:

Y4sJPk1.png

NOT featuring - Drunken Douchebag:

VNUPalQ.png

3OqTYFM.png

Whom do you want to see as the Bachelorette? Keep spoilers tagged, please.

Previous threads:
Bachelorette Season 10
Bachelorette Season 9
Bachelorette Season 8
Bachelorette Season 7

Bachelor Season 19
Bachelor Season 18
Bachelor Season 17
Bachelor Season 16
Bachelor Season 15
Bachelor Season 14
Bachelor Season 12

Man, the singles just get worse every season.

Anyway, I remember hearing something from way back that
Kaitlyn
will be the Bachelorette. I don't know if that information is outdated, though, and I think I would have preferred the other one (though last season of The Bachelor offered real slim pickings anyway).

B-Dex

Way to go men. Of course they pick the slutty fame whore.

Never knew a dating show could have so much drama.

Prologue

Maybe I'm unrealistic but only one guy left after they found out Britt wasn't picked? So much for "I came here for you!"

And a lot of these guys are such gossipers, jeez.

Maybe I'm unrealistic but only one guy left after they found out Britt wasn't picked? So much for "I came here for you!"

Yeah thought the same.

The preview of the season is crazy. It almost gave too much away. It showed so many people. Suprise!
The black guy doesn't make it. Just showing the back of the guys heads on the big group shot doesn't cover skin color. Always gotta kick off the black guy on the second episode so you don't look racist.

Apparently, according to the spoilers, things will end where
Kaitlyn doesn't choose anyone, and Britt actually is dating the guy who left the show because she wasn't the Bachelorette.

Methinks Kaitlyn might be trying to milk it for a second season, like Brad.

EDIT: Oh, and Kaitlyn will end up sleeping with Nick before they get to the fantasy suites. Nick gets around, apparently. Maybe he's charming off camera?

Yeah thought the same.

The preview of the season is crazy. It almost gave too much away. It showed so many people. Suprise!
The black guy doesn't make it. Just showing the back of the guys heads on the big group shot doesn't cover skin color. Always gotta kick off the black guy on the second episode so you don't look racist.
It's fucked up, but I was having a conversation with my wife, and we concluded that they will never let a black person become the next Bachelor or Bachelorette because it would cause the majority of the next waves of contestants to be black and turn it into a "black show."

We got into this conversation because I was bitching about how black people don't win The Voice, even if they're better singers, because they will lose when America starts voting.

Apparently, according to the spoilers, things will end where
Kaitlyn doesn't choose anyone, and Britt actually is dating the guy who left the show because she wasn't the Bachelorette.

Methinks Kaitlyn might be trying to milk it for a second season, like Brad.

EDIT: Oh, and Kaitlyn will end up sleeping with Nick before they get to the fantasy suites. Nick gets around, apparently. Maybe he's charming off camera?

Shoot I shouldn't have read that, but looooool if true. Most disastrous season ever?

Prologue

Yeah...... I'm not liking this girl anymore.

Lol at britt credits scene. Its like two different worlds theres two girls are in.

Lmao I'm watching this with my girlfriend and we can't believe she made the guys box for her.

Oh I hope no one gets hurt! Puts them in a boxing match and dude gets a concussion.

Kaitlyn seems like the biggest idiot in the world, can't wait for the train wreck.

Guy who really won was the one who did fuck this and went after Britt.

Well, I'm still sticking with the spoiler I posted earlier about what I think will happen at the very end. Top two, though, is just a guess from what I've seen so far.

I'm curious what you all think about Nick, though. Did the other guys call it, and he has a thing for Bachelorettes? Is he just trying to get another 15 minutes of fame by getting back on TV? Personally, I thought he was a slime ball since Andi's season, and I think his blow up in the Men Tell All, combined with Chris' overall popularity, prevented him from being the next Bachelor, so I think he just wants to be back in the spotlight. I think his background in sales helps him ratchet up the charm on command, which is what the girls find attractive about him. He's definitely no looker, in my (straight male and completely unqualified) opinion--especially compared to some of the movie star lookalikes this season.

EDIT: Do you think you can rap and/or sing better than this season's guys? I think they set a pretty low bar.

Well, I'm still sticking with the spoiler I posted earlier about what I think will happen at the very end. Top two, though, is just a guess from what I've seen so far.

I'm curious what you all think about Nick, though. Did the other guys call it, and he has a thing for Bachelorettes? Is he just trying to get another 15 minutes of fame by getting back on TV? Personally, I thought he was a slime ball since Andi's season, and I think his blow up in the Men Tell All, combined with Chris' overall popularity, prevented him from being the next Bachelor, so I think he just wants to be back in the spotlight. I think his background in sales helps him ratchet up the charm on command, which is what the girls find attractive about him. He's definitely no looker, in my (straight male and completely unqualified) opinion--especially compared to some of the movie star lookalikes this season.

EDIT: Do you think you can rap and/or sing better than this season's guys? I think they set a pretty low bar.

I probably would have finished in second place in the Aladdin Audition, but yeah I think I could have been the rap battle winner. Boxing? I would have been the one with a concussion.

I can see Shawn in the final 2, not Nick though. That'd be weird for him to get that far.

Dunno about Nick being a fame whore. Honestly so was Chris, from the few articles I've read. Nick isn't exactly classic handsome but he can bring the charm. His blow-up at ATFR last season was entertaining so I'm rooting for him to stir up the pot.

Prologue

lol i loved how that guy put her in the spotlight at the end. I'm even starting to wonder why most of the guys are still there.

lol i loved how that guy put her in the spotlight at the end. I'm even starting to wonder why most of the guys are still there.

Ian put her on blast for being there to just hook up with guys. She gets super offended, then later that episode she hooks up with sweet talking Nick....and it's not even fantasy suite week. lol

Ian put her on blast for being there to just hook up with guys. She gets super offended, then later that episode she hooks up with sweet talking Nick....and it's not even fantasy suite week. lol
Another thing that's funny is how she's all, "The other guys keep telling me how Nick is one way with me and another at the house, but I just don't know who to trust." Uh...weren't you watching two season ago, when Nick was pulling the exact same shit, and that group of guys hated his ass, too? I mean, there are like 30 guys now all saying the same thing about him. You think they're all lying?

Another thing that's funny is how she's all, "The other guys keep telling me how Nick is one way with me and another at the house, but I just don't know who to trust." Uh...weren't you watching two season ago, when Nick was pulling the exact same shit, and that group of guys hated his ass, too? I mean, there are like 30 guys now all saying the same thing about him. You think they're all lying?

He has an ability to turn on his charm so high that Kaitlyn irrationally trusts him. At least if she dumps him, he won't be able to black mail her about having sex because that shit's already in the open.

So, a new spoiler invalidates my old spoiler:
she does end up with someone.

It does not invalidate (don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled)
my pick for the top two: Shawn and Nick.
Shawn wins, Nick is again the bridesmaid but not the bride, and Ben H. is third.
Apparently it comes from an Instagram leak
where Kaitlyn leaks a pic of her with Shawn.

I like how Britt has her own Bachelorrette show that airs during the credits after each episode. Her show only lasts 1 minute though which isn't enough

Seems like she's gunning for Sean but let it slip that he's it too early. If it's not Sean he's a shoo-in for the next Bachelor right?

Britt's show has been pretty boring even for the one minute it gets.

Yeah, it's weird. Like, I hated Nick during Andi's season, and while I still think he's sneaky, I dislike Shawn even more for being such a huge crybaby.

Yeah I moved from Sean to Nick as the better choice which means Kaitlyn will pick Sean because she always picks the worst guys. Not all Kaityln's fault as she can't see a lot of the horrible behavior but she can see Sean's assholeness and if she was smart enough she would give him the boot.

Yeah I moved from Sean to Nick as the better choice which means Kaitlyn will pick Sean because she always picks the worst guys. Not all Kaityln's fault as she can't see a lot of the horrible behavior but she can see Sean's assholeness and if she was smart enough she would give him the boot.

They are both assholes really. Either one would be a perfect fit for Kaitlyn.

I don't hate Kaitlyn and think she is a bad person but she enjoys the drama and both assholes will provide enough drama for her.
For sure she enjoys drama. I'm almost sure that's why she let Ben H. go, since he was calm and collected and well-liked by everyone. He wasn't even pissed when he got the boot; he probably saw it coming.

As for her not being able to see Nick's treacherous behavior, I don't buy that at all. When every single other guy is saying he's bad news, on top of all of his shenanigans from Andi's season (since he's a returning competitor, so it's not like we don't already know how he is) aren't all lying.

Also, Clare again for Bachelor in Paradise? I am so tired of her.

Now this is just speculation, but I think Nick is more of an asshole that's being shown on camera. I just have a feeling Kaitlyn ends up picking him so the show is making him look a little more like the good guy in the feud. In reality, they both have mad issues. I could be completely wrong though and Kaitlyn chooses Shawn so we'll see...

Congrads Bachelorette on doing the best misdirection editing in history of reality television. Yeah it was a surprise but nobody has any understanding on why Kaitlyn would pick Shawn so nobody feels satisfied or happy for the couple. Bravo

applaudir-bravo.gif

Unless Kaitlyn is a heartless asshole the producers must have put her up to the wait for Nick to pull out a ring to reject him move. Nobody thinks that is the right time to dump somebody.

The finale was super boring otherwise. Too much producer manipulation this season with lots of baiting for nothing. Dammit Bachelor in Paradise looks awesome.

I could do without Clare.

How many hundred times do you think they'll say, "This really is paradise," this season?

#Claredise

Just caught up with the finale, poor Nick. That was brutal.

Anyone going to make a thread for Bachelor in Paradise? I'll probably just watch a bit here and there whenever I can.

#Claredise

Just caught up with the finale, poor Nick. That was brutal.

Anyone going to make a thread for Bachelor in Paradise? I'll probably just watch a bit here and there whenever I can.

I don't know, but I think its awesome that Gaf-Man is the most desired alpha male in paradise. See, nice guys can finish first if they aren't wishy washy

Y4sJPk1.png

Sorry what do you mean by Gaf-man did I miss something?

Jared is referred to as "GAF-Man" in the OP. On the surface, he seems like a dorky/nerdy stereotypical GAFer I guess?

Either way, he's the hottest commodity on the show that all the girls want a piece of. And he's a fucking gentleman to boot proving that being a gentleman can be more effective than being a douchebag if you do it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom