• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Bachelorette Season 10 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
cxadaHn.png

Aka I don't know why I still make these threads.

Show Page
Cast of Men

Starts tonight from 9:30pm - 11:00pm, resumes next Monday from 8:00pm - 10:00pm.

Season 10 Bachelorette: Andi Dorfman
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Hight: 5'5"
3 Best Attributes: I'm loyal, I love my family, I'm feisty
Greatest Achievement: Becoming an attorney
Favorite Sports: Tennis, golf
Favorite Television Show: Scandal

Bonus picture for more shameless attention:

U7VreE3.jpg

Previous threads:
Bachelorette Season 9
Bachelorette Season 8
Bachelorette Season 7

Bachelor Season 17
Bachelor Season 16
Bachelor Season 15
Bachelor Season 14
Bachelor Season 12

Just caught up on the first episode. 90 minutes felt much better pacing wise than the usual 120. Andi seems like a pretty good Bachelorette so far. Tasos seems cool and from the previews it looks like the black guy sticks around for a while.

Also, lol Chris Bukowski.

Pretty by-the-book season so far - good batch of guys (unlike last season) but very little drama. Two more episodes next week, but the previews really look it they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Totally forgot there was a two-night event. First episode was last night and is up on Hulu. Second episode is tonight. Looks like Andrew is getting busted. (I don't think it's that big of a deal personally)

I always find the Bachelorette to be more boring than the Bachelor just because the guys are never quite as dramatic. But thank you for making these threads, I always read them when they pop up! I like to see what everyone else thinks, even if it's only a few of us XD

I always find the Bachelorette to be more boring than the Bachelor just because the guys are never quite as dramatic. But thank you for making these threads, I always read them when they pop up! I like to see what everyone else thinks, even if it's only a few of us XD

I mean, let's say this guy got a waitress's number, but never acted on it while on the show. He just had it so if he gets kicked off, he can call her. Is that so bad? But yeah the guys are so drama-free that something this minor gets turned into a two-night event. Go figure.

So far I would say Eric, Chris, Nick V, Josh M, and Marcus are frontrunners, but I'm still rooting for my boy Tasos.

Prologue

They all seem incredibly dramatic to me.

I mean, let's say this guy got a waitress's number, but never acted on it while on the show. He just had it so if he gets kicked off, he can call her. Is that so bad? But yeah the guys are so drama-free that something this minor gets turned into a two-night event. Go figure.

So far I would say Eric, Chris, Nick V, Nick M, and Marcus are frontrunners, but I'm still rooting for my boy Tasos.

Apparently the unwritten rule of the show is that if you even for a minute stop visualizing your future with the Bachelor/Bachelorette as a sure thing then you're NOT HERE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS ARGLE BARGLE BLAHRGJSAHSJDLDL

No front-runners for me yet, I usually only start learning their names by the end of the show. These contestants always look the same to me the first half of the show... XD but I just feel bad about the dude who died :(

Pretty crazy episode tonight. Can't believe the way
Eric exited. I've never seen a frontrunner (who got the first date) break down so quickly and get kicked out so fast.
They also never talk about filming as part of the show that much. On one hand, I get where Andi's coming from because going on all those dates and staying up til 5-6am for rose ceremonies is exhausting, but I also feel like she didn't open up much and Eric had a point. Very strange episode overall.

Pretty crazy episode tonight. Can't believe the way
Eric exited. I've never seen a frontrunner (who got the first date) break down so quickly and get kicked out so fast.
They also never talk about filming as part of the show that much. On one hand, I get where Andi's coming from because going on all those dates and staying up til 5-6am for rose ceremonies is exhausting, but I also feel like she didn't open up much and Eric had a point. Very strange episode overall.

He did have some great points, and we'll never know how Andi acts off camera. Andi may truly believe she acts the same whether or not the camera is rolling, but Eric thought he saw differently. That greatly offended Andi and she let him go. RIP Eric

Interesting episode last night. A bit disappointed that Andi ripped up the results so we don't know which men lied about what, but it was a classy move.

Pretty surprised Dylan is still around.

Looks like they're making Nick out to be the villain...Courtney Robertson redux?

Chris has GOT to be a shoo-in for the next Bachelor right? There's something about Josh that seems off. Nick certainly don't have the personality for it, and I would say Marcus is a good candidate but he's too young at 25.

Season finale tonight! I haven't watched yet, will comment tomorrow.

I guess it was a predictable ending. She supposedly came into the Bachelorette with an open mind willing to give guys outside of her type (strong, athlete, sports are #1) a chance because thats the type she's run into relationship trouble with over and over again. And in the end she ends up with the strong, athlete, sports are #1 type. And now she herself will share the name of a sports star, 2 time Grand Slam tennis champion Andy/i Murray. Hope it works out for her. Loved it when Nick just put it out there that they fucked in the fantasy suite. I mean, its understood that everyone ( sans Sean Lowe ) gets laid in the fantasy suite, but for him to come out and verbalize it was surprising. I guess what happens in the fantasy suite doesn't stay in the fantasy suite!

On a side note, I wonder why they weren't allowed to officially announce Chris as the next Bachelor. Chris Harrison made some strong hints that he would be the guy, but an official announcement never came in the after the final rose. Maybe they are just finalizing the contract.

Loved it when Nick just put it out there that they fucked in the fantasy suite. I mean, its understood that everyone ( sans Sean Lowe ) gets laid in the fantasy suite, but for him to come out and verbalize it was surprising. I guess what happens in the fantasy suite doesn't stay in the fantasy suite!
This was hilarious and Andi was pissed. This show is all about talking about nothing but love but sex is so off-limits. Not for Nick, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom