• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Famitsu thread of more Miles Edgeworth and MOAR Gundam

upandaway

+++Ace Attorney yesssssssssssssssssss

Also I remember reading somewhere a few hours ago Pokemon got 40, so if that's true, that's cool (although nothing special).

MCD said:
Need SETSUNA F. SEIEI and the ONLY good Gundam, Exia.
oau6w6.jpg

W00t for more AAI!

Also news, Announcement of Final Fantasy Dissidia: Duodecim for PSP. Doesn't say whether its a major update or a sequel (though more likely the latter.) Scans exist out there for the google-savvy. Also, it would seem from scans I'm seeing that KH Re:coded has turn-based battles?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
The first Ace Attorney Investigations wasn't exactly all that great. I hope they get it right this time, although the lack of AA5 is disheartening.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
AA5 should be on 3DS - so i guess it is still to early to announce it.

DoA Dimensions looks nice.

zoku88

Cosmonaut X said:
Didn't see it mentioned, but does anyone know what "Planetarium" is?
I think it's an ADV game. At least, I believe there was an older ADV game with that name.

With artwork by eiji komatsu, maybe?

EDIT: I messed up. I'm thinking of planetarian.

EDIT2: It's not even a ADV game, it's a visual novel.

ILikeFeet

Banned
Saw the DoA:D scan (well, half of it). I really can't tell the quality of it on my iPod, but it looks decent. I would like to know if all the characters will be in here.

ILikeFeet

Banned
CrunchyFrog said:
W00t for more AAI!

Also news, Announcement of Final Fantasy Dissidia: Duodecim for PSP. Doesn't say whether its a major update or a sequel (though more likely the latter.) Scans exist out there for the google-savvy. Also, it would seem from scans I'm seeing that KH Re:coded has turn-based battles?
In the Hercules world. The game has different gameplay styles depending on the world

SlickVic

Fantastic news and quite a coincidence since I finally beat AAI today after buying it at release. Was kinda sad to finally finish it because I had no clue when (if ever) I'd get my next AA fix . While I expect the US release of this is at least a couple years off, it's nice to know there definitely will be a new AA game. Also gives me some time to replay the PW games again.

I have 4 of the 5 Ace Attorney games, just played a little of the first one, but I've been putting off really getting into it because I want to find that elusive 5th game first - Apollo Justice. (4th in the series 5th game I need to find.)

I should just go ahead and play the 1st 3 games, though. What I've played of the first one, I really loved. Gotta find Apollo Justice! Ahhh!

Beth Cyra

slaughterking said:
AAI2 better be a good game again. AAI and AJ were so disappointing. :(

Well can't say I agree with AAI being disappointing, but I do think that I will find AAI 2 to be if PW doesn't at least make an showing. He doesn't need to be in court or anything but I do miss the PW/ME rivalry, just doesn't feel right with out it.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
slaughterking said:
AAI2 better be a good game again. AAI and AJ were so disappointing. :(

Ditto on AJ, but AAI was great if you forget about a few details (unlike AJ, which you would need to forget the whole damn game :lol)

duckroll

There isn't really any news on DoA Dimensions other than that it is developed by Team Ninja, and produced and directed by Yosuke Hayashi. After his "awesome" contributions to Ninja Gaiden DS, NGS1-2, and Other M, I can't wait to see how DoA fans (are there any left?) react to Hayashi the Ninja Dog raping another beloved franchise. :lol

Beth Cyra

duckroll said:
There isn't really any news on DoA Dimensions other than that it is developed by Team Ninja, and produced and directed by Yosuke Hayashi. After his "awesome" contributions to Ninja Gaiden DS, NGS1-2, and Other M, I can't wait to see how DoA fans (are there any left?) react to Hayashi the Ninja Dog raping another beloved franchise. :lol

I thought Ninja Gaiden DS was fun (I thought this was a Itagaki game) and I loved Other M so I might have to check it out.

duckroll said:

Well let's hope he has better luck with fighting games... DoA is wide open to improvement.

Datschge

Pureauthor said:
Given the story of Apollo Justice, this is pretty much bullshit.
Takumi wasn't as involved anymore in any Ace Atorny game after part 3 on GBA, I'm sure that the last for him (and then the series exploded through all the ports/extensions).

Xater

And for people like me who still kinda care, there also was a a Front Mission Evolved review:

Front Mission Evolved (PS3/X360): 8, 7, 8, 7

Dengeki:

Front Mission Evolved (PS3): 85, 80, 80, 85

For Front Mission, one reviewer complained that the loading is long and it's unfortunate that you can't do an install. Other reviewers praised the customization options and the cool look of the Wanzer mech motions.

Source: http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/09/07/flying_get/

Maybe the games ends up being decent after all?

duckroll said:

Ninja Gaiden DS was awesome, only a bit tad easy, but I always wanted to Capcom or any developer expand the control scheme Team ninja created for that title...had a lot of petential.

Top Bottom