• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch.tv streaming every episode of Bob Ross [#ThankYouBob]

Which paint are you using today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

I love that whenever he paints a beautiful sky or tree in two minutes and the proceeds to paint on top of it with the foreground stuff, the chat freaks out with "RUINED".

*edit - Jesus, I turn away from the stream for 10 seconds to write this post and he's already got a snowy mountainous landscape. This man is a Wizard of some kind.

Ithil

Twitch chat doesn't seem to get he was intending to teach simple techniques to make paintings just like that. He'd feature paintings done in the same style by viewers sometimes too.

They're all like "I could never do that!". Well not with that attitude you won't.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I watched the shit out of his when I was a kid

Goddamn, I had forgotten how good he was.

That mountain was made in like 3 minutes, absolutely incredible

peakish

I love that whenever he paints a beautiful sky or tree in two minutes and the proceeds to paint on top of it with the foreground stuff, the chat freaks out with "RUINED".

*edit - Jesus, I turn away from the stream for 10 seconds to write this post and he's already got a snowy mountainous landscape. This man is a Wizard of some kind.
Haha, so true. Takes a second to go from "that looks a bit off" to "Jesus!"

My parent's cat loved this guy. It was so bizarre. My mom would watch this show occasionally and when she did the cat would be glued to the screen. It was the only time the cat ever paid attention to the tv.

inky

So I clicked on the link and I actually remember watching this specific one before. And no, it's not a joke how they are all the same :p I do remember a few, maybe 3 or 4 but this mountain one is one of them. Spooky.

A few others I remember are one with a cabin and a small fence. One with 2 tall trees in the foreground, far left, and one with adhesive paper he ripped off when it was done. That last one was more flowery iirc.

jediyoshi

iFvsh6F.png

K1YFL6u.png
K1YFL6u.png
K1YFL6u.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom