• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitter Feed Is Turning Classic Kids' Books Into Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Is the "I saw that" tiger a reference to something I'm not getting?

CkTZ9PRUYAAJB-o.jpg:large

Csg41_zVMAAwEXJ.png:large

CofaK3zUMAA91rl.jpg:large

Holy fucking shit i stared at secret of strokers cove for like 2 mins then died of laughter I'm typing this in hell lollll

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I'm at work and trying not to laugh out loud. Some of these are brilliant. I'm going to have to save the rest for when I get home, so I can laugh like a bear and scare my wife.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Oh my god how did I miss this. Haven't had a GAF laugh (tm) like this in a while. Excellent bump.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
How did they get clean images to make these from? Brilliance.

Photoshop, Magic Wand and dropper(don't know the actual name) the background of the titles. With the magic wand, paint the text in and then maybe smudge it a bit to where it cleans up a bit.

Since most of the titles are in clean (non-weird/splotchy/mixed) backgrounds, it's not that hard to do. Similar to expanding older wallpapers for games that have solid backgrounds for the titles and the like to make them "bigger" resolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom