• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Fox - Velasquez vs. Dos Santos - HW Championship - 11.12.11 - 6pm P/9pm E

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
dream said:
Why do I know the name "Aaron Rosa?" Have I complained about watching him before?

he had titties when he fought Beltran a few months ago. Dropped to LHW.

Chesskid1

Banned
wonder wtf they are gonna show when the fight lasts 1 round. guess they have alot of promos to show and pre/post fight talk.

daycru

Any ideas on getting this streaming on a PS3? Hard for me to watch things on the computer. Have an ancient video card with no HDMI.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
i know that feel bro, but I just got a smexy new laptop. :D

Try the fox stream if facebook doesn't work.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Yeah this first fight is a little rough.

Bit of a debacle with that mouth piece.

Wow guess that was a 10-8 round for Rosa and he barely had to do anything.

Anyone remember who that was in the past seasons of TUF that couldn't keep his mouthpiece in .. he'd gag on it and stuff. I think they even showed him going to a hypnotist.

ldcommando said:
lol 28-28
Holy shit I didn't even take notice to that. The other two judges scored it 30-26. How is it possible to differ that much in your opinion? Maybe that judge wasn't paying attention when McCarthy deducted a point.

Heel

Maklershed said:
Holy shit I didn't even take notice to that. The other two judges scored it 30-26. How is it possible to differ that much in your opinion? Maybe that judge wasn't paying attention when McCarthy deducted a point.

Goldie or Rogan even said "28-28?" when they thought the mics were off, haha. So bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom