• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 hits PS4 on May 26th, $24.99: PS3 Stick Support Confirmed!

JP

I can confirm both the FC3 and FC3Pro are officially licensed because I'm an awful hoarder and don't throw away boxes.
Thanks, I thought that was the case as was the way with a lot of Hori stuff on the PS3. For anybody who doesn't have one, it's a fantastic pad to get if it's not worth you getting a full stick and you may be able to pick one up cheaper than the FC4 if you're quick enough to get one before everybody realises that it's now PS4 compatible for Street Fighter.
Supposedly every piece of DLC is included -- basically a metric ton of costumes.
Ah, it's just costumes. I tend to keep my fighters looking as close to possible to real life fighting gear so I can't imagine there will be much I'll use but it's better to have it than not have it, just incase.

Moosehole

Sony and Capcom were nice enough to provide some promo codes for a few PlayStation MVP's. The game is not embargoed for us, so I will be streaming on twitch later this evening (around 10 or 11PM Eastern) provided the download finishes in time.

Sony and Capcom were nice enough to provide some promo codes for a few PlayStation MVP's. The game is not embargoed for us, so I will be streaming on twitch later this evening (around 10 or 11PM Eastern) provided the download finishes in time.

Could you please have a quick look at the trophy list when you can and tell us if it is the same as SSFIV or something new?

Dartastic

Lucky. Have fun.

kcxiv

I need to buy a ps3 arcade stick! anyone sellign one? lol The 199 for the ps4 stick is insane. Fuck that. I remember when Madcatz would sell their ps3 and xbox sticks on sale for like 99 bucks sometimes even a few bucks cheaper. Prices are insane now.

Duxxy3

I need to buy a ps3 arcade stick! anyone sellign one? lol The 199 for the ps4 stick is insane. Fuck that. I remember when Madcatz would sell their ps3 and xbox sticks on sale for like 99 bucks sometimes even a few bucks cheaper. Prices are insane now.

I don't know what happened there. I got my fighstick pro for $99 and my SC hori for $99. The parts that matter haven't changed, but retail prices have doubled.

If you have a PS3 stick, could you test out how the implementation of the LabZero works?

If it's the same as with MKX or something...?

YoungOne

How big is the download?

really wish they accepted my application :(

Ravidrath

congrats to them for doing right by their fanbase.

does this mean that I could use my Saturn USB pad with this game?

Cowboy tried and tried to get the Saturn pads to work, but they don't.

He's basically amazed that they work at all, because the data coming over the wire was really unreliable and nothing seemed to correlate with button presses. And he did a fair amount of investigation on Windows, etc.

HardRojo

Wait! Some people already have playable copies of the game and we haven't seen shit from the official sources such as Capcom and Sony? Wow! So how does it look?

Edit:
I have one of the MadCatz SFIV TE Fightsticks, so I'll definitely be checking.

EDIT - Download is 14GB with a real small patch.
That'd be nice man, I too have a SFIV TE stick, TE Round 2 specifically. Could you also take some screenshots? I'm hoping the implementation is actually good, unlike MKX.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Wait! Some people already have playable copies of the game and we haven't seen shit from the official sources such as Capcom and Sony? Wow! So how does it look?

Huh? We just had an official trailer with footage come out today. Spoiler alert, it looks like Street Fighter 4

Chille

Edit:

That'd be nice man, I too have a SFIV TE stick, TE Round 2 specifically. Could you also take some screenshots? I'm hoping the implementation is actually good, unlike MKX.

Craigums for ablegamers was streaming it earlier looked good imo

HardRojo

Huh? We just had an official trailer with footage come out today. Spoiler alert, it looks like Street Fighter 4

Ohm just noticed the trailer was uploaded today. I thought it used old footage :p Anyway I'm almost ready, I only need to know how good the PS3 stick implementation is.

AmyS

Kewl.

Windforce

For those already with the game...

Is there an import save option so I keep my PS3 records? I mean, I really like having over 5k played matches in my card. haha

Character online rank - is it kept the same as it was in the PS3 version? Would be cool to keep everyone's rank.

thanks

Skilletor

For those already with the game...

Is there an import save option so I keep my PS3 records? I mean, I really like having over 5k played matches in my card. haha

Character online rank - is it kept the same as it was in the PS3 version? Would be cool to keep everyone's rank.

thanks

Nah, everything should reset. New platform, new rankings.

RedAssedApe

Banned
There were streams on last night.

No net-code yet though because none of the three streamers could find a match.

ah...thought the gaffer who said he'd stream would actually post once he started one. kind of surprised guys in the community weren't given access though to get some eyeballs on the game.

Top Bottom