• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 hits PS4 on May 26th, $24.99: PS3 Stick Support Confirmed!

Colombo

I won't be able to get this until Wednesday but boy am I excited. I stopped playing at Super Street Fighter 4 on PS3 so am looking forward to all the additions I've missed. I feel like with Project Cars, Bloodborne, The Witcher 3 and this, I picked the perfect time to have bought the PS4.

Nice attitude

I know most people on Gaf are addicted to games and have no lives but some people dont really have time to "Read the thread title" or post all damn day. I glanced and saw the game name and figured I would quickly ask because I was sure people here would know. Typical that I am responded to with elitest bullshit. Sorry guys, a little too busy making arrangements for my mom who I recently found dead. So fuck all yall.

SheHateMe

why not just answer the question instead of being a little bitch?

No, you don't get to be angry. I, along with everyone else that has to read your post, get to be angry.

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO READ THE THREAD TITLE, KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT, AND COME IN ASKING WHEN IT COMES OUT, WHEN IT'S LITERALLY IN SAID THREAD TITLE?!?

*sigh* Whatever. I can't with people.

Sorry for your loss, seriously.

DJwest

I know most people on Gaf are addicted to games and have no lives but some people dont really have time to "Read the thread title" or post all damn day. I glanced and saw the game name and figured I would quickly ask because I was sure people here would know. Typical that I am responded to with elitest bullshit. Sorry guys, a little too busy making arrangements for my mom who I recently found dead. So fuck all yall.
My condolences about your mom dude. But you need to chill out.

Skilletor

Your question was answered in 6 or 7 words.

Sorry for your loss, though.

Eggbok

when does this game come out

KUmRyh5.png

Top Bottom