• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can actually believe him when he says Bill Clinton has said worse on a golf course.

The thing is, Bill Clinton isn't running for office in 2016, so...

Did he actually say the word apologize????? I don't care it's conditional. This is the motherfucking pivot!
The story was leaked by the Trump camp to give him something to apologize about while exposing Bill Clinton.

Would be great if Trump tries to attack Bill at the debate by quoting one of those talks and saying "grab em by the pussy" on air.

entremet

Trump could straight up murder someone and he'll still be running for Prez. He'll probably just pardon himself after getting elected.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
This just tanked any remaining chance he might have had this election. Simply because it confirms what women think about him.

Many of them place Republican values over their own, many more of them fully buy into the "tell it like it is" even if it's misogynistic or sexist. They also buy into the idea that women are inferior to men and just submit to a men because the Bible

If suburban women didn't care about this stuff, Trump would be ahead in PA, OH, FL, MI, WI.

This would instantly tank pretty much any other politician in history, but for Trump it will barely move the needle.

Don't be so sure. He's on a big downturn right, partially because of his horrible debate performance, but his extreme overreaction about the Alicia Machado thing is part of it, his over-the-top sexism is definitely having some effect

rjinaz

Nasty as all hell, but it's a private conversation recording between friends where something criminal didn't occur and a decade ago.

I can't believe he managed to throw Bill Clinton into this. Hilarious.

BigDug13

He's not sorry about what he said. He's only sorry that people got offended by it. That's an important distinction here. He's not really apologizing.

berzeli

Banned
I know that "Grab them by the pussy" is way easier (and more fun) to latch on to, but the context in which he says it is just downright disturbing.
“I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says.“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the pussy,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

That really is fucking disturbing.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Nasty as all hell, but it's a private conversation recording between friends where something criminal didn't occur and a decade ago.

I can't believe he managed to throw Bill Clinton into this. Hilarious.

Conversations are never private when you have a mic on. There is no expectation of privacy.

Mael

“I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says.“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”
Was that what this was about?
Campaign%202016%20Trump.JPEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom