• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Kneck

A T-bonesteak and a chickenbreast/leg + some lambchops

Some salad with veggies and homemade cream dill dressing.

And a nacho salad with bell pepper and tomatoes and avocado.

kunonabi

Salmon and a plain potato. Today will be lime and salt popcorn. I was just on vacation and gained way too much weight so i need to start getting back down before my next trip and my friend's wedding. So im pretty much on chicken, fish, and popcorn for the next month.

Instro

Salad and some sweet&sour chicken with rice. It was ok. I have steak picask prepared for tacos tonight. Yum.

JVIDICAN

Mustard pork schnizel with parmesan roasted green beans.

presentation_1bf5c34e-1022-4812-bfe4-e50fb29562bb.jpg

Not my picture.

We got an air fryer recently. That thing is the jam. The flavor of fried without the added nastiness. We made shrimp in that, steamed up some asparagus, and I had some rice on the side.

gaiages

Banned
Small cheese quesadilla in a low carb tortilla with sour cream, plus a hamburger patty and ketchup, no bun

It was pretty good.

Macaroni and cheese from a box. (I don't usually make dinner but my wife had a long day.) I spruced it up with some bacon, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and red pepper.

I didn't. :/

When I can afford to go buy food again though I'll probably just bake a bunch of chicken and make it last through the week.

Eat it with some steamed rice and some of those microwaveable bags of frozen vegetables. Not having money sucks.

robosllim

Soylent.

I decided to give it a try and went all in -- nothing but for an entire week, just to see what it's like. I'm on my fourth day and am ready to break. A man needs texture and flavor in his life...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
One sausage and I couldn't finish it because I'm sick. I'm starving but can't eat or I'll hurl.

Some homemade pasta recipe my fiancée found with ground beef and cheddar cheese, and corn on the cob as a side. It was leftover from the night before, but was still really good.

Rocketz

Spicy Shrimp Sushi from local Kroger Sushi counter.

Not as good as the restaurant in downtown Birmingham but pretty decent.

We had vegetable filled egg rolls with a sweet and spicy cucumber peanut dipping sauce and ginger scallion noodles with stir fried peppered flank steak and fresh french beans. Both my kids loved it which surprised me as they can both be a couple of picky bastards.

MadeULook

Chicken Noodle Soup and a chocolate nutrition shake. Because I just got four wisdom teeth surgically removed. Fun times.

Apple and peach koresh with saffron rice and some extra vegetables in the stew (turnips). Homemade because 50% of the joy of persian cooking is the way your house smells amazing from the spices in the advieh interacting with the heat. Used lamb instead of chicken in the dish because that's how my wife likes it.

Top Bottom