• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero no Kiseki Evolution (Vita) - Information Thread (Screens, etc)

Aeana

Apparently Vita updates can have patch notes, but the ones provided with this patch are not very useful.

* Improved operation stability.
* Made some bug fixes and improvements.

Updating as I type this. Project X Zone was doing nothing for me, so it looks like I'll be playing Zero no Kiseki Evo instead. All the memories came rushing back once I booted it up.

Hopefully the freeze issues are resolved.

Beat the game. No freezes post-patch. 44 hours to complete.

Wish either Ao Evolution was announced or Ao PSP was UMD passport compatible, as I'd really like to play the game on my Vita (I own the physical UMD) without dropping the 5,200 yen (sweet jesus, more than I paid for my 完全版) on the PSN store.

Wait kiseki aren't umd passport supported for vita?

Only Zero and Ao aren't. Zero makes sense (they didn't want to lose sales of the new Vita game to people getting the PSP game cheap), and Ao makes sense if they are making Ao Evo, I guess (which seems likely, or did before all the problems Zero had at launch).

Shouta

Sweet, so patched totally fixed it. I ordered my copy and should have it soon. It'll have to wait for me to finish my other games but it's definitely in the queue.

Shouta

Yeah, the patched definitely fixed it. I'm about 30 hours in and I haven't had it freeze at all. I've had a few hiccups with the loading but otherwise, excellent.

I think I know what 3rd event you were talking about Aeana. It involved a certain character that likes holding parties of the herbal drink variety, right?

Shinriji

I finished the trial version and it was awesome. Great combat, nice characters and it is a very pretty game. It was also my first time with the Kiseki series. So Trails in the Sky is as good as Zero, or it is too much dated (graphics and gameplay)?

luca1980

Banned
I finished the trial version and it was awesome. Great combat, nice characters and it is a very pretty game. It was also my first time with the Kiseki series. So Trails in the Sky is as good as Zero, or it is too much dated (graphics and gameplay)?
Is a trial version of zero on psn? I thought only Ao had it.....and now that I think about it I cannot find Ao demo anymore..

Top Bottom