• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Trophy Tracking Thread • 2009 Edition

Captain N

--------------------------------------------------
• Trophy Values •

Bronze Trophy: 15 points
Silver Trophy: 30 points
Gold Trophy: 90 points
Platinum Trophy: 180 points*

• Leveling system •

Level 1 - 0 pts

Level 2 - 200 pts
george21000 – 555 pts

Level 3 - 600 pts
Tranced Shadow – 780 pts
bdizzle - 1185 pts

Level 4 - 1200 pts
Shurs – 2190 pts

Level 5 - 2400 pts
mgviperman – 3135 pts

Level 6 - 4000 pts
Kard8p3 - 4125 pts
tribal24 - 4275 pts
Chemo – 5010 pts
AndyD - 5655 pts
bcn-ron - 5880 pts

Level 7 - 6000 pts
Aladuf – 6540 pts
gamerecks - 6555 pts
peetfeet - 6780 pts
Revolutionary – 7305 pts

Level 8 - 8000 pts
Roxas - 8355 pts
BarrenMind – 9180 pts
djblackice – 9645 pts

Level 9 - 10000 pts

Level 10 - 12000 pts

Level 11 - 14000 pts
XxBigP123xX - 15105 pts

Level 12 - 16000 pts

Level 13 - 24000 pts

Level 14 - 32000 pts

• Automatic Tracking •

PSN ID - TrophyTracker

• Games Worth •

Alone in the Dark Inferno 1185 pts
Battlefield: Bad Company 1230 pts
Bioshock 1425 Pts
Blitz The League II 1230 pts
Burnout Paradise 1770 pts

New Releases

Skate 2 1155 pts

Thanks to the guys over at Playstation.com boards who have a level system and all that jazz.

Source

* LittleBigPlanet guide gave away the point system, but left out what the Platinum Trophy is worth. It could be either 180 or 200. Hopefully GAF can figure that out this year.

Last Updated Post 50

Rolf NB

Hello. My PSN name is the same is my GAF handle. What is all this? Are we supposed to post here every time we earn trophies, or is there some sort of automatic machinery you can pull the info out of?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Great idea! It begins now. I would prefer if we were fair and just listed our level with how many trophies we have and track it month by month on our own. Like editing our posts every month.

womfalcs3

Banned
My PSN ID is womfalcs3. All the games I have were bought in 2008 or before, and I won't buy any new PS3 games until probably in the summer with Tiger Woods 2010, if it's any good. So my trophy accumulation won't ramp up until then, as I've unlocked the majority of trophies I will amass for the games I currently own (I don't play for trophies, so I won't unlock all of them).

I want to play the games I currently own to a great extent before purchasing another game.

I currently have amassed ~160 trophies.

PSN: longmeat
Working on getting my plat in Burnout (my 1st plat :D), then probably do some in GTA and Uncharted before SFIV, RE5, and KZ2. My plan is to not get new game until I get a plat in them. I don't buy as many games as I used to so that should be too hard.

I'm currently at lvl 3 right now.....maybe 5 idk. Sony needs to get their shit together so we can view our trophy progress online.

EDIT: I'm digging trophies a lot more than i thought i would.

Captain N

I need to know a few things from everyone. I'll be doing a major edit once I can get on the computer again.

I need to know how many of each trophy you have

Bronze
Silver
Gold
Platinum

Captain N said:
I need to know a few things from everyone. I'll be doing a major edit once I can get on the computer again.

I need to know how many of each trophy you have

Bronze
Silver
Gold
Platinum

I don't think this thread is going to work since there's not automated way to update the trophies we have. I can't even see my own trophies online much less someone elses.

EDIT: maybe we can use playfire. i just made this, but it's not 100% accurate.

PS3 Trophies

LiquidMetal14 said:
Great idea! It begins now. I would prefer if we were fair and just listed our level with how many trophies we have and track it month by month on our own. Like editing our posts every month.

I'm too lazy to do that, I'm Level 6, though IDK how many trophies I got right now....:lol

Captain N

I updated the OP and be sure to add TrophyTracker on your PSN list if you want updates on how you're doing. Be sure to let me know your name on GAF when you add the Tracker.

Roxas

I'm confused, but anyway i just checked now, and i have....

423 Trophies

351 Bronze
58 Silver
13 Gold
1 Platinum

Level 8 (18%)

My PSN is Goonboy

YYZ

Any idea why they made level 14 very high and didn't split up the system into more levels?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
YYZ said:
Any idea why they made level 14 very high and didn't split up the system into more levels?
Agreed, the amount of EXP you need for higher levels is ridiculous. By the end of my PS3-career, I'll probably be level 20.

Captain N

Roxas said:
I'm confused, but anyway i just checked now, and i have....

423 Trophies

351 Bronze
58 Silver
13 Gold
1 Platinum

Level 8 (18%)

My PSN is Goonboy

Its just something fun to do in tracking your trophies and see how you compare to other GAF members. right now you have

8,355 points

so you'll go up to level 9 in..

109 Bronze Trophies
54 Silver Trophies
18 Gold Trophies
9 Platinum Trophies

I love leveling in RPGs and that's what made me want to do this thread.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Wow, some of you have a ton of trophies :lol I don't even really try for them and am almost at level 4 D: ...

peetfeet

Not sure what this thread is about but here goes. I'm missing 3 or 4 from Burnout Paradise but this is pretty much up to date.

Morts

I'm not sure I understand... couldn't we just add each other to our friends lists and track trophies that way?

YYZ

Blu_LED said:
How else would they do it?
by splitting them up into more levels!

The levels don't mean shit when a bunch of people are going to be stuck from 10-14 once more trophies are had. Considering the small number of points that each trophy gets you and the high cap, there should be at least 50 levels.

YYZ said:
by splitting them up into more levels!

The levels don't mean shit when a bunch of people are going to be stuck from 10-14 once more trophies are had. Considering the small number of points that each trophy gets you and the high cap, there should be at least 50 levels.
Assuming your PSN ID will be useable on the PS4, and all your trophies and stuff like that will carry over, this kind of system is better. I bet the trophy collection that I started with SSDHD, won't end anytime soon.

domlolz

Banned
Screw those PSN signature things(not that adding 100-odd trophies manually isn't fun or anything),Sony should of had the trophy system on the web when they released them

I'm a level 4 or 5 anyway,PSN id is the same as my username

Synless

PSN: Synless, Im lvl 7 and 30-40ish % through it. Some of you have insane lvls already, I can only get 100% on SP games due to the fact I hate playing MP.....it's to time consuming.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
In all seriousness, isn't the appeal of the trophy system that it doesn't have a stupid number like XBL does--doesn't calculating the exact point values sort of... defeat that?

PSN Stumpokapow.

The only game I own with trophies is LBP. I also own Folklore, Ratchet, Heavenly Sword, Resistance 1, Valkyria Chronicles, Elefunk, and Jeopardy! PSN. I'm hoping to pick up Uncharted soon, and the two good PixelJunk games, and maybe Super Stardust, and apparently all 2009 games have trophies, so I suspect I should accumulate some during the year.

Love this thread. Will edit in the amounts later.

PSN - djblackice

Level 8, 82%

Bronze - 315
Silver - 68
Gold - 22
Platinum - 5 (Burnout, Bioshock, COD:WaW, Uncharted, Resistance 2)

410 trophies total. 9645 points total.

PSN ID = mgviperman

Level 5 - 46%

Bronze: 103
Silver: 26
Gold: 7
Platinum: 1 (Uncharted)
Total: 137

mgviperman.png

Top Bottom