• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Honestly having Weintz and Dak be somewhere between pretty good for a rookie and starter ready was a way better result than most predicted out of last year's QB class.

brentech

After finding nothing today, I'm calling it quits on going out and actively looking for a Switch. When it falls into my lap on a normal visit or comes available online, I'll get it then.

Nintendo don't even want money.

ohsnap

3nPLVML.jpg
Damn..

Hindl

Final dungeon done, got three more memories to find then I'll tackle the Castle. I still haven't really explored the Western part of the map, but I can do that once I'm done the final boss.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I think the way the 2013 class ended up is a good example of there sometimes not being any good QBs in a draft class. Not that it applies to this year. But I think by last year we knew Wentz and Goof were the top 2 and this year we still don't know after Garrett

The Lions ironically enough knocked it out of the park in a pretty weak 2013 draft.

1st Round- Ziggy Ansah- great, potentially elite, defensive end when he's healthy
2nd- Darius Slay- One of the best DBs in the game- shutdown corner.
3rd- Larry Warford- Solid, Pro Bowl Guard
4th- Devin Taylor- Pretty meh DE but he's had his moments
6th- Sam Martin- Best Punter in the game.
6th- Theo Riddick- Catch passing RB extraordinaire, one of the most exciting players in the game

Bob Quinn had a great draft last season I think he continues it.

One more solid draft by Quinn, meaning 3 starters, and there is no doubt in my mind if we stay healthy we're going to be a 13-3, 12-4 team. Meaning we'd be a Super Bowl contender. We're a talented, young team with the roster as is just need a few more pieces.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I filled out the map. Then I got all the memories because I figured it might lead to the Master Sword. Then I went and found that. Then I did the dungeons. Then I beat the game.

Jarnet87

I wonder what the Bucs would have done in 2013 if they did not trade for Revis. They clearly wanted a corner but both Miliner and Hayden were gone.

MechDX

The Lions ironically enough knocked it out of the park in a pretty weak 2013 draft.

1st Round- Ziggy Ansah- great, potentially elite, defensive end when he's healthy
2nd- Darius Slay- One of the best DBs in the game- shutdown corner.
3rd- Larry Warford- Solid, Pro Bowl Guard
4th- Devin Taylor- Pretty meh DE but he's had his moments
6th- Sam Martin- Best Punter in the game.
6th- Theo Riddick- Catch passing RB extraordinaire, one of the most exciting players in the game

Bob Quinn had a great draft last season I think he continues it.

One more solid draft by Quinn, meaning 3 starters, and there is no doubt in my mind if we stay healthy we're going to be a 13-3, 12-4 team. Meaning we'd be a Super Bowl contender. We're a talented, young team with the roster as is just need a few more pieces.

All this talent yet bitch slapped by the worst division in the NFL.

cdyhybrid

TzsZwXP.png

As a reminder:

Tavon Austin signed a 4 year, $42,000,000 contract with the Los Angeles Rams, including $28,500,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $10,500,000. In 2017, Austin will earn a base salary of $3,500,000 and a roster bonus of $11,477,116, while carrying a cap hit of $14,977,116 and a dead cap value of $19,977,116.

CONTRACT TERMS: 4 yr(s) / $42,000,000
SIGNING BONUS-
AVERAGE SALARY: $10,500,000
GTD AT SIGN: $17,000,000
TOTAL GTD: $28,500,000
FREE AGENT: 2022 / UFA

bionic77

You losers need to stop talking about Trumpball and either play Zelda (if you a JCB) or watch Blazing Saddles (consolation prize for those who ain't lucky enough to lead the JCB lifestyle).

Syrinx

You losers need to stop talking about Trumpball and either play Zelda (if you a JCB) or watch Blazing Saddles (consolation prize for those who ain't lucky enough to lead the JCB lifestyle).
Or you could remove your Switch from the dock, play Zelda in handheld more, and put Blazing Saddles on your TV.

Or is that too much servicing?

*hits send on post he makes while clearly not playing Zelda or watching Blazing Saddles*

I've tried to tell yall all month, don't fall for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams into air*

bionic77

*hits send on post he makes while clearly not playing Zelda or watching Blazing Saddles*

I've tried to tell yall all month, don't fall for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams into air*
You Trumpers and your lies.

Check with my JCBs who have achieved friend status with me on the Switch.

They are all known to be awesome people who never lie (the opposite of the Pats and probably their fans).

Exhibit A:

One of the best! It's on Netflix now!

Tall4Life

EDIT: Why did I confuse Blazing Saddles with Blades of Glory. I'm stupid, but this is in no relation to Tom Brady possibly or possibly not supporting Trump.

Top Bottom