• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Tom Penny

The weak qb comments I feel like should be taking with a grain of salt. Because every year the same thing is said if the class dosent have that one certain guy. It was said last year, and the year before.

Also the next qb class always gets hyped around this time, but when the guys comes out it ends up being a weak class.

Remember last year during the national championship game? How many of you were saying Watson is the truth, tank for him next season, that class will be better!
Jimmy for this years 1st and 2 future 1st should get it done.

Duxxy3

The weak qb comments I feel like should be taking with a grain of salt. Because every year the same thing is said if the class dosent have that one certain guy. It was said last year, and the year before.

Also the next qb class always gets hyped around this time, but when the guys comes out it ends up being a weak class.

Remember last year during the national championship game? How many of you were saying Watson is the truth, tank for him next season, that class will be better!

I'm actually quite fond of Watson. Out of the four first rounders he'd be the one I'd take.

If the Browns had to make a decision between Jimmy or Watson... honestly I think they should go with Watson.

When's the mock?

Now it's all about that hot Lamar Jackson hype
Floy boy is the number one Lamar Jackson hype boy. He was talking about tanking for him last season......
I wouldn't be surprised if someone reaches for a guy like Tribusky or Watson early in the 1st, but in order for teams to trade huge hauls for a top 3 pick, like we've seen in the past, there usually has to be a fairly established, consensus "franchise" type guy available.

Ohhh I wasn't saying anything about trading for guys. Just stating the weak qb class thing is a common phrase tossed around, so I wouldn't dismiss the guys.

In the case of Americas team the Cleve Brown however ... Garret is the number 1 pick. But if the browns have a guy they like at qb and don't think they'll be available at 12 (or 33), I could see them move up a few picks. Browns have so many picks that they could trade some and still have a full range of picks in following years.

I expect one of these first 3 picks to be a qb

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

I like the pick and there is almost no doubt in my mind that Bob Quinn drafts a defensive lineman with the 21st pick unless someone like Rueben Foster falls to #21.

Quinn spent our first three picks on lineman last draft - two offensive lineman and one defensive.

His philosophy is start with the trenches then work your way out. Now that the offensive line is fixed we can focus on the defensive line and work our way to LB and Secondary.

He seemed pretty nervous. Some will say that that means he'd get nervous during a football game but they're two totally different settings.

What bothers me with Mitchell and so many QBs coming out of college is the spread offense they run which means by the time they get to the NFL they have to learn so many things that a guy from a Pro-Style offense already knows.

smoothie in my stache

I need a straw

aaron-rodgers-got-milk-horiz-e1386690178752-198x300.jpg

Bread

Banned
Congrats on getting serviced at the office. Unlike that snake Dutch, I'm glad your co-workers went further for you.
usually people need to work from home to get serviced at the office, look what breadstream did for us!

using Breadstream share holder funds to buy yourself an ice cream cake? I'm about to subpoena DM
if shareholders would read the fine print they would see that there is an ICCC (ice cream cake clause). I am allowed to spend whatever i'd like on ice cream cakes and no one can legally stop me.

Congrats on getting serviced at the office. Unlike that snake Dutch, I'm glad your co-workers went further for you.

You support anything as long as there is cake involved.

fuck no! carvel biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

no we're celebrating my birthday at the office u disrespectful fuck how dare u

Wow.

This is not the Bread I love. Maybe my comment stems from the fact that I never had icecream cake in my life since that's not a thing here :(.

If friend Dutch says Trump and Kraft are bad, and he is also against cake, then I'm sorry other friends but I guess cake was always bad

Bread

Banned
Ice cream cake is the best cake other than maybe cheesecake.
i can go for that

I'll never turn on Bread. Business partners for life!

Unless I do turn on him, then yeah I would
brothers to the end!

This anti-cake stance you've taken is the most disgusting thing you've supported, and that's saying something.
forgive him AT, europeans are generations behind on cake technology. he probably thinks we are putting a scoop of ice cream on a croissant.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39327886

A footballer whose post-match interview went viral after he thanked his wife and girlfriend has denied being unfaithful.

Ghanaian Mohammed Anas, of South Africa's Free State Stars, told the BBC he was referring to his daughter.

"My family knows that I call my daughter my girlfriend. That's what I was talking about. I don't have a girlfriend," he said.

Anas said he was not worried about his wife's reaction.

yeeoeQC.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Not gonna read too much into it. If he's gone hopefully they have some backup plans. Behind Rowe it's a bunch of absolute garbage.

Top Bottom