• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

cntr

Banned
random thought: I know there's no way they'd get the mouthflaps to fit, but sometimes I wish they translated "Tekkadan" as "Iron Flower Brigade", because that would've been a fun name

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The more I read Silver Spoon, the more I wonder if Arakawa Hiromu jokingly added a bunch of "omg will you two just hook up already" moments as a joke in response to all the people who kept wanting Ed & Winry to get together.

Either way, there's something hilarious when characters in the series itself start to act in a way that makes it feel like the characters are speaking on behalf of the fanbase, especially combined with her style of comedy.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I need to read Silver Spoon.
I watched the anime on crunchyroll, it's rather good. Only about 22 episodes covering around 70 chapters, but can get surprisingly serious about life stuff (like dealing with living up to parent's expectations, which I understand is a huge problem in Japan).

Though half the time, I'll see a character & think "boy, this REALLY reminds me of a FMA character"

Edit: Unfortunately, around May 2015/chapter 110 (there's 123 chapters at the moment), Arakawa Hiromu had to slow the releases because of a family member falling ill & having to take care of them. Considering it was 2 years ago, I have no idea what the release schedule is currently considering it seems the latest chapter was from July.

29b.png
"Menacing / ゴゴゴゴ - Steven Universe! Once again you have been watching me!"

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I forgot how long it takes to get the entire Outlaw Star crew together.
We haven't even met one of the crew members yet.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
After just getting through the Dark Tournament in YYH I'd love to see all the edits they made to get that on afternoon Toonami. People are getting killed in gruesome ways over and over, the dirty humor and so on.

After just getting through the Dark Tournament in YYH I'd love to see all the edits they made to get that on afternoon Toonami. People are getting killed in gruesome ways over and over, the dirty humor and so on.
I'm not sure, but I don't think they cut too much. Now Chapter Black on the other hand...they didn't even air the last half of it if I remember right.

I'm thinking of Metroid Prime 2, and how just odd that game was design wise.

Traveling around in the Ing world in that game was excruciating at times.

Top Bottom