• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu - July 1 2009 ....I'M SO LAME!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
EmCeeGramr said:
Having sex with someone mentally ill is considered a crime, and I think duckroll doesn't want to go to jail.

They're obviously the same person though, so it'd just be... I'll stop there. :lol

B.K.

After looking at the Rune Factory 3 scans some more, I don't know what to think. The main character turns into a sheep monster. That's weird.

Meier

I can't believe a game came out that got a perfect score from Famitsu and almost no one (myself included) heard about it. :lol I love RFF so I'm pretty interested in a new one.

MoogPaul

962cc363785aa5d77ca3a7b7cd38d48e.jpg

Blossom wasn't until 91, not 88

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
So the 428 ports and the new DS game are being published by Spike instead of Sega? Weird, I guess Sega's lost enough money supporting Chunsoft for now? :lol

jj984jj said:
So the 428 ports and the new DS game are being published by Spike instead of Sega? Weird, I guess Sega's lost enough money supporting Chunsoft for now? :lol

Weird, as Sega had a whole website dedicated to their projects with Chunsoft.

What's the new DS game again?

MoogPaul

Mr_Appleby said:
Korg DS-10 Plus?! Dsi Enhanced!?? how did i not know about this already... that's awesome WHOA

:D

It's basically Korg DS-10 x 2. Everything in the originally is doubled in Plus with live editing.

jiggle

wow god eater looks freakign cool
who's making it? is it based on an anime?

what a strange time to release Sukkiri
you'd think they'll do something like that with the motion control

justchris

Fantastical said:
Can we please make WHOA a new meme.

That is neither how memes, nor internet memes (which are not actual memes, but calling them memes is a meme) work.

So no. And never ask something like this again.

Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C.0081 (PS3) - September 3rd, 2009 release date.

The release date being announced is WHOA enough for me.

xero273

distantmantra said:
Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C.0081 (PS3) - September 3rd, 2009 release date.

The release date being announced is WHOA enough for me.

yep, anything gundam is whoa for me

cw_sasuke said:
still now wsr review ?

I don't think you'll ever get a wsr review. If we were going to get a review it would have been the week before game came out.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
justchris said:
That is neither how memes, nor internet memes (which are not actual memes, but calling them memes is a meme) work.

So no. And never ask something like this again.
...WOAH

internet memes - serious buisness

Emotions

Rune Factory 3 looks great. Can't wait for the US version.
God Eater looks good i hope Scamco localizes it.
That Chunsoft DS game looks great i love the characters stuff . I highly doubt it will touch anything in english.

batbeg

God Eater looks like a Monster Hunter clone with a modern day setting or something? I don't know, but it does look fucking awesome.

Spiegel said:
Minna no Letdown :/

God Eater looks cool and could be huge, being the only MH clone announced for this year.

Why letdown? What were you expecting? We knew it was for PSP and I was sure hoping it wasn't gonna be MNG Portable 3, I actually thought it was just gonna be MNT PSP blowout, so this is a surprise, could be fun, only letdown is only 1 player, blah. I also wonder if they'll release it at the same time as MNT.

Top Bottom