• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu - July 1 2009 ....I'M SO LAME!

Spiegel

AranhaHunter said:
Why letdown? What were you expecting? We knew it was for PSP and I was sure hoping it wasn't gonna be MNG Portable 3, I actually thought it was just gonna be MNT PSP blowout, so this is a surprise, could be fun, only letdown is only 1 player, blah. I also wonder if they'll release it at the same time as MNT.

I know it was for psp but I wasn't expecting a minigame compilation.

Another issue of "MH, MH clones, Gundam, ports and rehashes", how interesting. Doesn't end Capcom or Square-Enix teasing either, at least it does for the Sony Minna no X tease...but sadly its revealed to be... Minna no Letdown! :/

Spiegel

Set in a dystopian future, the PSP game depicts the struggle between the aragami, divine creatures that have suddenly decided to attack the planet, and the God Eaters charged with taking them down. Your characters (who work in teams of up to four people, online or off) use a set of divine weaponry, called "deus ex machina," to suck the life essences out of these aragami and make it their own -- letting them power up their offense, converting their weapon between blade, gun, or powerful "predator form."

Judging by the initial media, God Eater is...well, basically Monster Hunter. No better way to describe it. In the Japanese announcement Namco Bandai suggests obliquely that the game is much faster-paced than MH, but we'll have to see about that. It's due out this fall in Japan; a US release has yet to be announced.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3175023

1up is saying that God Eater has online. Is this true or do they mean Ad-Hoc (as always)?

Also, a faster paced MH-clone can only mean good things

Spiegel

Shadow of Memories PSP announced

http://www.konami.jp/products/shadow_of_memorise_psp/

2009/10/01

som_1.jpg

som_2.jpg

ZOE 2 next, please

Top Bottom