• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu - July 1 2009 ....I'M SO LAME!

TreIII

Tiduz said:
i hope so

need onimusha >:|

Well, there is eventually going to be a BASARA unveil. The BASARA website has a sort of interesting "count-down" of sorts on it.

That said, the "Shin Sengoku BASARA" PS3 thing is more than likely false.

Chumly

The fuck!? Terrible title. Its impossible to be localized so nobody on GAF is ever going to fucking play it except maybe like 10 people. At least WHOA about something we can play

EXGN

Tenbatsu said:
9 10 9 10 for DQ9? And Basara for PS3?

Must be fake scans, or from a different magazine... Basara isn't listed under the PS3 section, unless it's an ad for it.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
TreIII said:
Well, there is eventually going to be a BASARA unveil. The BASARA website has a sort of interesting "count-down" of sorts on it.

That said, the "Shin Sengoku BASARA" PS3 thing is more than likely false.

but the 3 years on the teaser site are of Onimusha 1 2 and 3!

Why do people think I care about 428? Just because it's a Wii game? :lol

It's a visual novel, not my type of game. :p

Besides, being one, what's going to be so different techically between platforms? Whether it supports widescreen or HD?

Anyway, Rune Factory 3's looking neat! The main hero is a blonde this time. This must be the game XSEED's announcing for the DS next month. I think a MMV game has a much higher chance of being the game than otherwise. How did KORG DS sell?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Hero of Legend said:
Why do people think I care about 428? Just because it's a Wii game? :lol

It's a visual novel, not my type of game. :p

Besides, being one, what's going to be so different techically between platforms? Whether it supports widescreen or HD?

Anyway, Rune Factory 3's looking neat! The main hero is a blonde this time. This must be the game XSEED's announcing for the DS next month. I think a MMV game has a much higher chance of being the game than otherwise. How did KORG DS sell?
DON'T JUMP MAN. YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR! JUST STEP AWAY FROM THE MONITOR AND WE CAN ALL TALK ABOUT THIS!

TreIII

Tiduz said:
but the 3 years on the teaser site are of Onimusha 1 2 and 3!

The three years listed are also the same years that various important events happened in the "Sengoku Jidai" era itself. It's not like those years are relevant only for the sake of Onimusha. :D;

But in any case, that teaser site is linked from the BASARA home page. Unless Kobyashi and crew are planning to do a cross-over or something? I wouldn't place high hopes on anything relating to Onimusha. ^^;

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
grandjedi6 said:
DON'T JUMP MAN. YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR! JUST STEP AWAY FROM THE MONITOR AND WE CAN ALL TALK ABOUT THIS!

gj, you're just feeding his ploys for attention. He won't do it anyways.

kassatsu

Banned
Minna no Sukkiri

Game 1: Karate
Game 2: Crazy Farmer
Game 3: Georama Taisakusen
Game 4: Homerun (Baseball)
Game 5: Striker (Soccer)
Game 6: Boxing

Tiduz

Eurogaime
TreIII said:
The three years listed are also the same years that various important events happened in the "Sengoku Jidai" era itself. It's not like those years are relevant only for the sake of Onimusha. :D;

But in any case, that teaser site is linked from the BASARA home page. Unless Kobyashi and crew are planning to do a cross-over or something? I wouldn't place high hopes on anything relating to Onimusha. ^^;

well that sucks :(

HK-47 said:
Whats up with Hero of Legend? He always has someone claiming he is on suicide watch.

They say that because I'm a big Wii fan and if something goes wrong (regardless of game), I'll go INSANNNE!!!

But hey, I think icecream has it worse! :lol

Tiduz said:
hes known for going ''why isnt this on wii'' with ps360 games :p

Only time I've ever done that was that MMV thread about them making HD games, and that was merely suggesting they'd do that because of their huge Wii support, not an outright complaint. :p

But really, it's not like I go into every HD thread saying "no Wii, no buy".

Honestly I forget doing it any other time.

laserbeam

Banned
RavenFox said:
Pitch forks and torches gentlemen, we're coming for you op
2zobrra.jpg

"Burn the OP! Burn them!"

duckroll

Hero of Legend said:
Only time I've ever done that was that MMV thread about them making HD games, and that was merely suggesting they'd do that because of their huge Wii support, not an outright complaint. :p

Yeah let's ignore all the other times you post "I don't understand why this isn't on the Wii" or "The PSP is a strange choice to me" or "This should be on the Wii". Yup. Not only are you a joke character, but you have selective memory too. :p

duckroll said:
Yeah let's ignore all the other times you post "I don't understand why this isn't on the Wii" or "The PSP is a strange choice to me" or "This should be on the Wii". Yup. Not only are you a joke character, but you have selective memory too. :p

So do you, that was about the PS2. :p

Yeah, now I remember some of those occasions. :p

PC Gaijin

Well, I'm interested in 428 (because I played and enjoyed Machi on the Saturn). I haven't bothered with imports on my Wii yet, so I may get the PS3 version. Was there ever a thread here for 428? Search is useless on something like that, it returns a zillion threads.

duckroll said:

:lol

Chumly said:
Personally I think duckroll and Hero of Legend just need to get it over with already and have sex.

Having sex with someone mentally ill is considered a crime, and I think duckroll doesn't want to go to jail.

bigswords

MidnightScott said:
428 yall: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/428:_Fūsasareta_Shibuya_de

Meh, lemme know when we get news on Cosmic Walker :d

"Achi is the former head of KOK, the most influential prostitution ring in Shibuya. He has since left KOK and now spends his days turning tricks behind the 7/11. During his daily trick routine, he encounters and rapes a guy who was nearly shot by a man with a gun."

I call cat suit girl!

This shit needs to be localized STAT, it's a Japanese adventure game (yeah novel I know but it's close).

Top Bottom