• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TokuGAF 2017 |OT| Playing Trauma Center in Space and Hollywood

WarRock

My current place has pretty shitty internet so I avoid using Discord until I move (next year...), but yeah, I'm all for discussing toku with you guys in the server Shadow made if push comes to shove.

jwk94

quote for the link
aa
Thanks for the link! Gonna post this in the power rangers Twitch thread just in case.

Also wanted to say thank you to everyone here. Y'all have been a blast to talk about everything Toku with. In case not everyone makes the jump to the discord thread, I hope y'all have a great and prosperous life.

BTA

Still have barely watched toku in a long time but I’ll join the Discord just in case!

I wanna catch up on Build at least since I liked the first couple and it’s not too late to prevent the loop of me liking the first few but immediately dropping off a show

Faiz

Decided to finally set up Discord so I could connect with people from OTs now that I’m leaving GAF behind. Discovered someone was already using my email on discord login... took that back and good to go. Would someone mind sharing a discord link/invite (as the one upthread is expired)? I know I wasn’t super active here especially lately but I always found TokuGAF to be best toku community.

Nick is currently FigNewton|Faiz on discord.

Tiu Neo

Decided to finally set up Discord so I could connect with people from OTs now that I'm leaving GAF behind. Discovered someone was already using my email on discord login... took that back and good to go. Would someone mind sharing a discord link/invite (as the one upthread is expired)? I know I wasn't super active here especially lately but I always found TokuGAF to be best toku community.

Nick is currently FigNewton|Faiz on discord.

No problem, just quote for a non-expiring link

Tiu Neo

Sorry it took so long. Here's our discord link

(Quote to see)

This is the unified Discord for TokuGAF and TokuERA. We'll use it for live watching and series discussion.

Pluto

They're asking for a secret code so I guess I won't be moving over.
Registration will soon be open for everyone, tonight for the US so probably early tomorrow morning for europe.
The secret code was basically just a way to not kill the servers immediately by an influx of thousands of gaf refugees.

Top Bottom