• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

Just once I want to have as much authority and power as a prosecutor in the Ace Attorney series giving out an updated autopsy report.
Guilty Until Proven Guilty (Prozd dub)
comic489_zpsufx6e4gx.png

I know it's satire and thats the point but i love how Prosecutes will get away with unethical and probably illegal shit(at least in real life)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
KLK is an average show that alternates harshly between pretty enjoyable and just pretty boring.

I like KLK almost as much as TTLG, which is mindblowing for me since I pretty much completely wrote it off when it originally came out.

I'm one of the people that think its second half is WAY better than the first half, though. Possibly because it gets to TTLG-tier insanity at that point and I just love it when shows ramp up that hard.

Chase17

Berserk is another series I need to read. Read like 5 chapters of it last month (which I think was like 2 volumes, can't imagine all the chapters are that length). Should get back to that at some point.

Great Ace Attorney 2 comes out in August :( *shakes fist at Capcom*
At least both of those games will probably get a full fan translation at some point.

caliph95

eat your autopsies, hellwarden
Um your honor the prosecutor is physically abusing the witness/client
Judge: stop being a pansy (plus she scares me)
A: come your honor the witness just straight up threatened my client
Judge: i see nothiong wrong with that move on

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Um your honor the prosecutor is physically abusing the witness/client
Judge: stop being a pansy (plus she scares me)
A: come your honor the witness just straight up threatened my client
Judge: i see nothiong wrong with that move on
A: BUT SHE HAS A WHIP, SHE EVEN USED IT ON YOU

Judge: I fail to see your point, now if you waste more of our time, i'll have to penalize you

caliph95

A: BUT SHE HAS A WHIP, SHE EVEN USED IT ON YOU

Judge: I fail to see your point, now if you waste more of our time, i'll have to penalize you
As you see your honour my client is innocent, there is no evidence for it hell it is practically impossible for my client to have done it.
Judge: True but since you have no one else to pin it on GUILTY
A: What it is literally impossible for my client to have done it
J: Tough shit

Chase17

The judge understands that it is guilty until proven innocent.

"innocent" just happens to include pretty much a confession from the true culprit.

The system works!
When Phoenix and co is there. With this judge no wonder there was a dark age of law.

cntr

Banned
to be fair they based it on how real life Japan uses guilty until proven innocent and has really powerful prosecutors

...though I suspect it wasn't super realistic...

caliph95

to be fair they based it on how real life Japan uses guilty until proven innocent and has really powerful prosecutors

...though I suspect it wasn't super realistic...
I know read an article a while back

Still hilarious that the judge is supposed to one of the"fair" ones

Berserk is another series I need to read. Read like 5 chapters of it last month (which I think was like 2 volumes, can't imagine all the chapters are that length). Should get back to that at some point.

I binge read that during finals week at work. Really good stuff, but the number of Casca rape attempts eventually crossed the threshold into being ridiculous.

Crocodile

A) Generator Rex was good
B) I think I lean towards cntr viewpoint with regards to the Jack ending. I liked it but at the same time I'm sympathetic to many of the critiques.
C) Why have all the recent Berserk adaptations been so bad? What did the manga deserve to get them?
D) Black Lagoon is great
E) KLK was strong in some respects but didn't live up to its potential, especially the latter part
F) Momocon is tonight? As a refresher what was revealed last year?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Momocon 2014 confirmed DBZ Kai for the block along with Cowboy Bebop returning to the block in HD.

2013 confirmed One Piece, TOM 5, & the new design Absolution

I have no idea what was announced in 2016.

Grexeno

Momocon 2014 confirmed DBZ Kai for the block along with Cowboy Bebop returning to the block in HD.

2013 confirmed One Piece, TOM 5, & the new design Absolution

I have no idea what was announced in 2016.
Last year was One Punch Man and FLCL Season 2

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The only surprise I can see us getting is our first look at FLCL2, but otherwise, it'll most likely just be reconfirming Lupin via promo & AoT2's replacement.

MAYBE Mob Psycho 100 will be AoT2's replacement, then Jojo, but I don't know.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Considering they stated late 2017 for FLCL (though at this rate, I'm betting it's closer to their early 2018 prediction), we should at least see SOMETHING. At least some character designs. An actual trailer isn't very likely, but just some kind of update that it's still happening considering we've gone an entire year without any news on the project.

Seda

Toonami was not at Momocon 2016. They saved announcements for Anime Expo and San Diego Comic Con instead.

Guess I'll post this again.

viJuqod.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom