• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
9873f01fbed84819b3ea8d1adc871ec8.png

Jesus fucking Christ. At least it wasn't in the ballpark of even what the Canucks reportedly offered ($25M), so doesn't seem like the Leafs are really in the picture anymore.

Please go to Boston.

9873f01fbed84819b3ea8d1adc871ec8.png

Jesus fucking Christ. At least it wasn't in the ballpark of even what the Canucks reportedly offered ($25M), so doesn't seem like the Leafs are really in the picture anymore.

Please go to Boston.

Boston would be perfect for a player like him

Just like how Rinaldo was perfect for Boston.

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol overrated management.

The lesson here is that every management group has flaws and will make stupid mistakes.no ones is perfect

I am fucking stoned as fuck.

zroid

Banned
Some massive signing bonuses being offered this year. Is that the new NMC? Buyout proofing contracts?

Also makes them easier to trade since you can eat a bunch of money on the following season prior to trading.

Some massive signing bonuses being offered this year. Is that the new NMC? Buyout proofing contracts?

Also makes them easier to trade since you can eat a bunch of money on the following season prior to trading.

It's buyout proofing.

Lockout in a few years

Samyy

Nonis setting dat precedent!
Definitely sounds like we're out, he probably turned that down and we went and signed Polak.
(praying)

Also, what Cake Boss says is probably right though Florida/Canes have made very few bad recent moves that I can think of. Arizona has been good as well but the Datsyuk deal was a little silly.

At the end of the day, you just have to hope the good decisions outweigh the bad.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'd say there is zero chance of a lockout, but there's a decent chance at a strike

Probably around escrow

Most of CBA is fine going forward

Pikma

Banned
I can't grow a full beard that actually looks good. It looks good for a bit but then just looks bad.

So sometimes I grow it out but I shave a good amount.
Have you tried letting it grow while also taking care of it, or do you just let it go all fucking wild?

Have you tried letting it grow while also taking care of it, or do you just let it go all fucking wild?

I have done both. It doesn't matter since it just gets patchy. I have two spots that just don't grow for whatever reason and it makes it look horrible

Pikma

Banned
Aren't dog years 7 to every 1 human year?

Because LOTR is amazing. Don't hate.

Today I am
So am I actually, today is my last day in Elche so I had to drink a shitload, too bad a lot of my friends already left, I'm already feeling kinda nostalgic. :(

Anaheim took Guenin.

Berra gone.

Guenin gone.

Holden gone.

Gormley gone.

Stuart gone.

Man, this feels so good. Soooooooooooooooooooooo good.

Tyutin in though, he's old and slow. New Stuart.

Why are all the rumors that you want to get rid of Barrie? Did he do something or what is the benefit for you guys?

Since Sakic said Barrie would be signed or taken to arbitration, the only rumors cropping up are that the Oilers are pursuing him. They can ask and try to negotiate all they want, I doubt he gets moved unless it's worth our while. That's certainly not the often injured RNH, who would be behind Duchene and MacKinnon on the depth chart.

Pikma

Banned
Oh yeh don't you come back soon?
Yeah, kinda.

I'll spend some time in Italy and Amsterdam, after that I stay for a couple of weeks in Barcelona and then I come back

I'm feeling so torn right now, I miss home a lot but I enjoy Europe so much as well.

Yeah, kinda.

I'll spend some time in Italy and Amsterdam, after that I stay for a couple of weeks in Barcelona and then I come back

I'm feeling so torn right now, I miss home a lot but I enjoy Europe so much as well.

Ah I got ya. Well seems like you had a pretty legit time

#FrodoShouldBe50

Top Bottom