• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BarFights | Fighting game event (SSFIV AE, UMvC3) | December 11

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sp00ky will be on MLG Live tomorrow to talk about BarFights. Guess I'll actually tune into another MLG stream. Fascinating, kind of surprised they even dedicated this much time to anything FGC.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
6498664197_8f7d2b559e_b.jpg

6498646073_752e3d61a0_b.jpg

6498611807_f9f19555c2_b.jpg

More here:http://miknayr.wordpress.com/2011/12/12/bar-fights-x-cross-counter/

Maybe I missed something, but Combofiend is great but the best? What about J. Wong, PR Rog, ChrisG and the EVO champ right there in the room Viscant? I'd been way more hyped to see Viscant vs JWong or Combofiend.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Looking back on those pics, in the 3rd one Viscant looks like he's getting mic'd up. Maybe there's going to be first person commentary on the dvd they're selling.

LakeEarth

Maybe I missed something, but Combofiend is great but the best? What about J. Wong, PR Rog, ChrisG and the EVO champ right there in the room Viscant? I'd been way more hyped to see Viscant vs JWong or Combofiend.

Combofiend is hilarious and uses unconventional teams.

EDIT - doesn't make him the best, it just makes him the most exciting guy at the upper echelon to watch

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Spencer and Hawkeye are pretty conventional nowadays.
Hawkeye? Maybe.. but there are only like 3-4 legit Spencers period we've seen. Actually, same goes for Hawkeye. Conventional isn't the word to use anymore, maybe more common, but certainly not on the level of other very high tier characters.

Top Bottom