• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo 3DS Hardware Info (Conference At 10 PST/1 EST Today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiteio

Man, only a couple days 'til Nintendo releases a glorious 10-minute trailer for the launch title Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask two-in-one 3D remake complete with upgraded visuals, all-new dungeons, selectable difficulty levels, orchestral soundtracks, dungeon editors and unlockable Master Quests upon completing the game, SQUEEEEEE!

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Neiteio said:
Man, only a couple days 'til Nintendo releases a glorious 10-minute trailer for the launch title Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask two-in-one 3D remake complete with upgraded visuals, all-new dungeons, selectable difficulty levels, orchestral soundtracks, dungeon editors and unlockable Master Quests upon completing the game, SQUEEEEEE!
Plus achievements and online leaderboards for speed runs.

udivision

Neiteio said:

Lol, you're crazy. When has Nintendo ever released a 10 minute trailer?

SS4Gogita

Henshin!
Neiteio said:

Well, looks like someone has a first class ticket for the Hype Train.

Neiteio

SS4Gogita said:
Well, looks like someone has a first class ticket for the Hype Train.
Oh, and the six-in-one Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater/Peace Walker/Twin Snakes/Sons of Liberty/Rising/Guns of the Patriots portable rendition... in 3D!

And Super Duper Street Fighter IV, adding every character from the Alpha series, Street Fighter series, EX and more that didn't make the SSFIV roster.

And the revelation that Super Mario Galaxy 3DS will be a launch title, and features 500+ stars, the return of the Tanooki, Frog and Hammer Bros Suits, and worlds guarded by each of the classic Koopalings.

And a fully 3D Pokemon MMORPG with an open world crafted by the Red Dead Redemption team so I can catch that cool new desert crocodile Pokemon in the Wild West fuck yeah.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
God Damn it. I could have sworn the event was on the 26th so I come running to GAF for all the news and meltdowns :(

ILikeFeet said:
and you call me out for being a freak.

That's because you are.

Neiteio said:

2extz75.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I am surprised Tiny Pic still isn't banned from Gaf.

Or did they change their minds on blocking users from viewing images from them?

Boney

Banned
ILikeFeet said:
alright, fuck you and you too Boney >:[

I am hyped appropiately. all I need is some good 3DS shit. sprinkle on some Zelda and I'm a happy camper
I just want Paper Mario details. Nice juicy details.

Poyunch

Drkirby said:

I believe they reversed it after the backlash. But I've already converted to imgur. A much smoother upload (well it feels like it to me), multiple file uploads, and no chicken scratch Captcha.

Drkirby said:

Apparently they've gone back, to take the quote from the site.

TinyPic said:
We heard from many of our users in regards to these changes and we appreciate your feedback. Tinypic has restored linking to your images and enabled uploading. Please rest assured no content was removed from the site. We tried to notify users on Tinypic and requested they move their content to Photobucket. Unfortunately this messaging was insufficient and has taken many of our users by surprise and we apologize. Our intent was to begin combining some of the best features of Tinypic and Photobucket, thereby offering users a better experience. Any changes in the future will be better communicated. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Gravijah said:
It's an RPG starring Mario. It's 2D.

Pureauthor said:
I prefer MnL to Paper Mario, but whatevs.

NNbOf.png

i took wednesday off so i could be certain not to miss anything, and if the us release is announced get to gamestop asap to pre-order.

i am not ashamed.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ILikeFeet

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
I am thinking March 2011 for America.

Which I will probably complain about but will work out well if they sure up some great launch titles for us.

you'd complain. I would strangle someone

I don't get people who whine so much about delayed launches of whatever.

Just go play something else. It's not like there's any shortage of awesome games out right now.

If 3DS doesn't come out in time for the holiday season, I see it being released around mid-January, not March. They'll want to have it available for people to spend their Christmas money on.

Pureauthor said:

Just go play something else. It's not like there's any shortage of awesome games out right now.
Because new hardware always supersedes new games when it comes to want.

ILikeFeet

Banned
Boney said:
id strangle gravijah since he jinxed it.

who wouldn't want to?

Pureauthor said:

there would be a shortage of 3DS! do you not understand the severity of that senario? people will die! civilizations will collapse. THE WORLD WILL COME TO A FUCKING END!

OrangeGrayBlue said:
If 3DS doesn't come out in time for the holiday season, I see it being released around mid-January, not March. They'll want to have it available for people to spend their Christmas money on.
They can spend their christmas money on the DS.

Then the early adopters will buy the 3DS in March and the mainstream will buy it in the winter.

Gravijah

ShockingAlberto said:
They can spend their christmas money on the DS.

Then the early adopters will buy the 3DS in March and the mainstream will buy it in the winter.

More like buy it every time it gets stocked at their local stores. :lol

ShockingAlberto said:
I am thinking March 2011 for America.

Which I will probably complain about but will work out well if they sure up some great launch titles for us.

yeah, that's the thing. japan is probably going to get animal crossing and two shogi games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom