• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlanta |OT| Donald Glover's New Show For FX - Tuesdays 10/9c

Retsudo

Wow just reading the reviews has me pretty hyped. And i had no idea this was a thing before entering the thread.

Can't wait for some Glover goodness.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm usually annoyed when they do back-to-back episodes, but thankfully Tuesdays are light right now so I'm okay with it.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I'm usually annoyed when they do back-to-back episodes, but thankfully Tuesdays are light right now so I'm okay with it.
I feel the same way but it's at the same time as Queen Sugar. I'll watch this first though since the second episode of QS is on it's regular night, Wednesday.

smisk

I rarely watch TV during its broadcast, but I'm definitely gonna make a point to catch this tonight. Hopefully Atlanta and Better Things can fill some of the void left by Louie.

Need to know if these will have a stream or something after they air.

FX Put "You're The Worst" up (at least on their app), but I can't remember if I watched it later that night or the next day.

EDIT: Oh you can watch FX live in their app if you have a cable log-in? That is fantastic news. Wont' have to wait.

Ivan 3414

I haven't seen a Birth of a Nation or Mafia III ad on TV until I watched this show

They really trying to reach that black audience aren't they

Top Bottom