• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonm1010

Banned
New Orleans Sinners is kind of interesting cause you could have the sinners and saints.

Ah AHHH?

Yeah thats been thrown around a bit. I just dont know how you market that.....I feel like too many people would take offense and think it associates an improper image of the city.

Same reason names like the Hurricanes or Storm will never be considered.

cuban_medium.gif

Fuck Mark Cuban.

Canuck76

Banned
Angels i could actually get used to. Sinners would be nice but what logo do you use and how do you market that? There actively trying to market to families right now.

New Orleans Murder
New Orleans Knights
New Orleans Nightmare

Barons would be a great name for the New Orleans team. SOME team needs to take that name. Also the Thunder need to ditch their shitty name and uniforms and call themselves the OKC Owls, with some 70s ABA style jerseys.

Jonm1010

Banned
Angels i could actually get used to. Sinners would be nice but what logo do you use and how do you market that? There actively trying to market to families right now.

New Orleans Murder
New Orleans Knights
New Orleans Nightmare

Knights is good. I want something intimidating or strong sounding like Predators, Archangels, Iron, Titans, Demons, Enforcers, Centurions, Voodoo......I dont know, not Spirit......I could live with Angels but its certainly not my favorite.

I like the idea of Barons as well. That's a good one.

giri

Knights is good. I want something intimidating or strong sounding like Predators, Archangels, Iron, Titans, Demons, Enforcers, Centurions, Voodoo......I dont know, not Spirit......I could live with Angels but its certainly not my favorite.

I like the idea of Barons as well. That's a good one.

Knights would be good.

And tbh, the black and gold uniform colours would be an upgrade.

demigod

I knew Mavs weren't even going to Finals this year after getting rid of the people that won them last year, Chandler + Barea. Being down 3-0 to Thunder is just sad, although they are a good team. I'm going to laugh so hard if they don't get Dwight next season.

giri

ya know, the team with the 6''th man of the year for the past 3 years also hasn't made it to the Conference Finals.

... now I'm not sayin' anything.. but I'm just sayin'...

ATM the Spurs look good to come out of the west.

If they beat the grizz then they're in the finals.

Amazing, i gave them such little chance to start the year.

linsivvi

I knew Mavs weren't even going to Finals this year after getting rid of the people that won them last year, Chandler + Barea. Being down 3-0 to Thunder is just sad, although they are a good team. I'm going to laugh so hard if they don't get Dwight next season.

Lakers MVP: Lamar Odom aka the Trojan Horse.

always thought it was funny that Francis' career basically got derailed due to the forced breakup with Mobley. That article that came out was hilarious.

Even Rondo got over losing his BFF. Francis never recovered from a broken heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom